Stolen Car

EVL

Just to let all you guys and gals know, a set of theiving Bast**ds stole my lovely shinny Balck leon Cupra last night from my home.

If any one spots it YG02EVL please report to the police ASAP

My location is Bradford west Yorks, so anywhere in the Yorkshire area drop the cops a line and me.

Punishment will be dealt out. Fingers etc will be broken.

MO of burgalry, broke back door lock stole keys out of drw, took mobile phone wallet coat and CAR..

Word do noe explain my anger and their pain if I find out who it was.

Yours

EVL

RobDon

Pro Detailer
Nightmare, having scum in your house and taking your car, bad stuff these days.

I have the APR antitheft program on my car which I activate everytime I leave the car anywhere - so even if the scum get your keys the car is going nowhere as it won't start - best money I ever spent.

If you do find out who it is, i'm sure a number of us will be ready to convoy up and deal justice.

Total assholes people who steal cars. I just hope that when you do get it back they had the sense not to damage it.

This makes me think i'll get a tracker as soon as i can afford one.

YorkyBoy

Huge Member
Nov 27, 2002
Beeston / Leeds
www.dinonet.co.uk
Sorry to hear about that M8!!!!!

Cant stress enough about taking your keys to bed with you at night. Because newer cars are so hard to nick now without the keys most of the break ins are just for the car keys. The little Bas***ds arn't bothered about £5 for a Dvd player anymore its £300 for a full car.
My mate got his Audi S3 stole the same way, police in formed him that an Audi S3 fully loaded would bring about £800......Thats a £28k car for £800. Police recommend a Tracker, and a house alarm. I personally think rigging the car to the mains and leaving a hungry Doberman in the garage would work better...

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
:( It's sickening to hear that people do this!

I know Mark Sheerin has had his car "viewed" and he lives in Leeds, so it could be the same people.

I'm sorry to hear it mate, I hope they find it in one piece.

mark sheerin

DUNLOP academy wanabee
May 26, 2002
www.fastalarms.co.uk
Originally posted by toXXin
:( It's sickening to hear that people do this!

I know Mark Sheerin has had his car "viewed" and he lives in Leeds, so it could be the same people.

I'm sorry to hear it mate, I hope they find it in one piece.

I don't think the scumbags were viewing my car in the end...three houses were burgled that night though so they were just casing houses .... still scumsuckers though...funny how you spot a scroat within 2 seconds of seeing them...

the phrase 'shifty eyes' still holds true today...

If someone looks away when you eyeball them then they are hiding something.

markmck

f!!#*** Computers
Feb 1, 2002
ballymena
Visit site
Originally posted by LDoR

Total assholes people who steal cars. I just hope that when you do get it back they had the sense not to damage it.

Either that or a total write off, If it was mine I wouldn't want it back.

Originally posted by YorkyBoy
I personally think rigging the car to the mains and leaving a hungry Doberman in the garage would work better...

either that or a spark plug in the petrol tank !!! - Not much use for a diesel but i'm sure we could rig something

Kevjl

Car Stealing - scary stuff.

Just found these posts concerning folks homes being broken into to get car keys.

Something happening here in Liverpool is similar, and I'd say DON'T take your keys to bed EVER!!

High powered cars are being taken by a gang of 18 - 20 year old scum in the North Liverpool area by them breaking into homes and waking up the occupants to get the keys.

One guy has recently been stabbed (superficialy by the sounds of it - may have been a warning).

I don't like putting Liverpool in the spotlight for crime, its no worse and in fact better than many other cities (and I won't enter any banter of posts regarding this). But there are still the few that bring us the bad name.

If its going on here, it will be elsewhere as well.

Makes my blood boil!!
:-o :-o :-o

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I hate these scum bags. The new laws about you being able to kick ten ton of **** out of em if they comer in your home should apply to your car as well.

I leave my keys under my girlfriends pillow, god help the mad man that wakes her up, shed have a face like a pit ball eating a wasp, actually the pit bull would be more cute!

Think i may invest in one of those little safes or better yet a bear trap!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i'm just glad people still laugh when they see a skoda.
sorry to here of your ordeal.i actually left the door unlocked the other night.stupid boy pike :(

CupraSmitten

formerly sjbvs
May 26, 2004
St Helens
jason said:
i'm just glad people still laugh when they see a skoda.
sorry to here of your ordeal.i actually left the door unlocked the other night.stupid boy pike :(

My other half always does that! If i need to be out of the house early in the morning and go to bed before her, she says she'll lock up but typical woman - what she says and what she does are 2 totally different things! Got up the other morning and the back door was WIDE OPEN!! :-o Shocked! Insist that i lock up now and that the dog does his business outside before i go to bed - cant sleep otherwise!

Sorry to hear of your theft by the way mate!

Simon

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Feel for you mate. Its just not fair is it?
Hope you catch the w***ers. I am deffo gonna get the SPS2 with anti-theft when i get chipped (if i go the revo route) Not much else you can do tho. if they want it that bad they will do almost anything to get it :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members