Stolen Car

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Damnit, thought it was recent.
Ah well, hope it has been sorted/resolved now.
Someone must have revived the thread.

CupraR-Rog

Just Cruising...
Jul 19, 2003
West Somerset
Visit site
HAS everything been resolved now?? Were the twocers found and dealt with accordingly? Or were they caught, told by the police "you've been very very naughty, don't do it again..." :rolleyes:

Never good to read about a car being stolen... even if it is an October thread revived!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Gah - silly peeps........

glad i have moved back to my parents for a bit, as its a nice area and one that is said that u can "leave ur car unlocked without worrying about it" here.
Not going to try it however, worried enough that my boot solenoid is gone... need that done asap.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i know this is old but been hearing about a black LCR for sale in Bradford for low end money and something doesn't seem right about the car details wise

i wonder ????? mmmmm

STEVEO@CYMRU

Lucky 7
Oct 19, 2003
CAERPHILLY S.WALES
Visit site
i take mine to bed with me also and i have various weapons placed about my house that only i can find and my front door is like that of a crack dealer and my kitchen door bolts from the inside and my garage is like fort knox ..... its a sad world we live in when you have to go to these lenghts :(

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
you guys do realise this thread is 3 yrs old dont you? flapper was just pointing out that the car in question might just have resurfaced!

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
I always hide my keys in my bed room so if they wanna get them need 2 get thru me first.Hate scumbags like that.hope u get it sorted out lad

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.