Stolen Car

andycupra

status subject to change
Seems to be the most common way... I hide mine!

personally id not recommend that.

if they break in they are also likely to wake you up by various means if they cant find the keys. (they aint nice)

alternative methods would be something like black jax, or perhaps a tracker.
if you search you can get a diy tracker, its a mobile you put a payg card in, if you text the phone it texts back to GPS coordinates. about £150 with no annual charge.

EDIT, this is an OLD thread.

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
you guys do realise this thread is 3 yrs old dont you? flapper was just pointing out that the car in question might just have resurfaced!

sorry guys i did say i know this is an old thread :):)

proves 2 things :

1 - my long term memory works better than short term

2 - the search function does indeed work a treat :lol:

still cant shrug off this hunch that this car has resurfaced - i hate having this feeling

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
sorry guys i did say i know this is an old thread :):)

proves 2 things :

1 - my long term memory works better than short term

2 - the search function does indeed work a treat :lol:

still cant shrug off this hunch that this car has resurfaced - i hate having this feeling

PM me some details if you like, Daz, my old one ended up in that neck of the woods and that was silly cheap...

m.r.davies

God's Property
Jun 13, 2006
Cardiff
These cars are hard to steal by opportunists.
If they are pro's then you're screwed.

...anyway, you can spend money on trackers, cut out devices, immobilzers etc, but most of the time you would have had your house damaged for them to get the keys

GET A HOUSE ALARM!
Best £400 i spent

Although i sh1t myself at 3am one morning when a huge sipder walked across the sensor and set off the "THE GERMANS ARE COMING" siren.

I have a panic button in the bedroom so if i hear anyone outside by the cars i can scare them off pretty quick.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.