Strange cutting out issue

Feb 22, 2019
Hi everyone, this is my first post so sorry if it is in the wrong place!

I have owned my 2001 Ibiza 1.9 ASV 110 for around a year now and ive finally reached my wits end trying to diagonose the issues its having. Under heavy load, and very occasionally, the car will go into what feels like limp mode? It doesn't throw any warning lights and doesn't limit my speed (which I believe is what happens in true limp mode but I might be wrong!) but the car seems to go into almost a low boost mode? There is no go in it at all it just feels like theres no turbo at all.

I have had the engine flushed and cleaned and also had the actuator cleaned as well but nothing seems to fix it :( Like I said its also not all the time it just happens every so often (more so when joining the motorway) and the only way to get it to go back to normal is to pull over and shut it off and start it again.

I have noticed that there seems to be like a black liquid leaking from the back of the EGR valve and im going to do an EGR delete on the car anyway but does anyone have any idea on what can cause the car to do this? I need to get to the bottom of this issues because its driving me mental! Thanks in advance!