strugers1..leonidas for sale.. bmw 330d has been purchase pics inside

strugers1

thought i better do ne of these i guess so here it is start to now..i want to say start to finish but ill never finish

i had it remapped and then i decided it needed a body kit and wheels
DSC00252-1.jpg

DSC00328-1.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

i also replaced the steering wheel and pedal covers to brighten up the interior
DSC00200.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

strugers1

strugers1 hybrid tdi leon, turbo number4 on its way....td MD376 I hope this one works

this is my engine before and clean and my allard fmic
DSC00505.jpg

Image0011-1.jpg

after doing this i changed indicator lights
Image0011.jpg

the fmic sits nicely behind the bumper
Image008-1.jpg

after a few months i got bored with my wheels so i bought some more
DSC00671.jpg

got a oem cupra ti zorst fitted too shortly being changed for a straight through number
DSC00328.jpg

arseend.jpg

i dont have a picture but i also got black wing mirror cover and have light protectors coming through shortly i hope

Last edited by a moderator:

strugers1

and this is just after a clean which took 4 hours to do but the results are inpressive!!!
Image0001.jpg

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Looks good mate, keep up the good work!

The last picture, the grey one on the left...my god that's looks so good. Who's car is it? :D :lol:

strugers1

is it yours or festers???
if carlsberg made people they would make people who new there own cars lol:lol:

strugers1

this is my print out from amd.my car hit 193.6 bhp after the modifications so far!!a slight ip in power ue to my maf when i got it mapped but i never go into that drop anyway so it makes no odds
Image0021.jpg

strugers1

yeah lol i was just taking the pi55 in generaal lol he boun to look at this thread!!

strugers1

now have my headlight protectors sorry about picture quality camera phone at night
Image0041.jpg

strugers1

yeah i like it also you remember you thought my tire was hitting that pipe in the wheel arch??well its not its just a slight dent lol

strugers1

Very nice.

Personally the only things I'd change are the headlight covers and the 'R' badge - the rest looks spot on!
its not an R badge its the cupra badge but thanks for your opinions i wante to make it look like a pd150 to be honest
but last night coming home on the motorway i thought i would show some punk up in a golf turbo so obviously i left him but when i slowed dowm to get his own back the inconsierate golf driver decided to let a stone flick up and crack my windscreen so now i have a 10inch crack all the way own my window[:@]

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
If you've got fully comp insurance then it should cover your windscreen you just pay an excess of about £50 and it should'nt affect your NCB.

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I had mines replaced by insurance, well Autoglass (And it was done as an act of vandalism) and it cost me a £60 excess and didn't affect my NCB.

That was with Elephant.