Sub Install

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
That grommet is spot on-takes 0-Guage!!

when i did my install almost 3 years ago i never even noticed this and made my own access point through the bulkhead!!

I know a huge install adds weight but the way i look at it is....how often do you really need the etra performance that your car will have with out the subs and amps?? I much prefer my quality sound set up for the 500 odd miles i do per week!!

Best advice i can give is to Dynamat every panel!! I have currently about 15 rolls of extreme in my car. More to go inot the rear quater panels in Jan!

Deleted member 11127

Gone for Alpine Type R 12inch. I was feeling the power and we all know they dont really go wrong.... added with a Alpine Mrp-M350 Amp for it. Just need a new amp for Type R speakers now...loud as fcuk!

Will download piccies soon....
Merry Xmas to all x

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Ahhh yes i have found memories!! I ran 2 x 12" Type R's off a 1200Wrms mono amp-each receiving about 500wrms. Had the Type R comps running off a 75w amp-nice setup!!

I moved from that to a full on Audiobahn install but i was in danager of loosing my hearing so i went for a full set up of new Rockford gear!! Its loud when i need it to be, but most importantly-the sound is superb!!

Deleted member 11127

2?!!? u crazy mofo lol i dont wanna drown out all my lyrics though wiv too much bass. and like u sed....dont want to be deaf at 17 years old really..

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
have experienced his current set up , made the hairs stand on the back of my neck , saying that no amount of bass could drown the ptttsscchhh of his DV lol

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Im running 2 of the new Power range 12" subs (only at 200wrms each-but amp is capable of 1200wrms) and the new range of comps up front (cant remember name but they were the best Rockford had). Im pleased with it!! Now using a touch screen/DVD/playstation type soruce(s) and i have to say-Gone in 60seconds never sounded so good :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise