Supersprint exhaust fitting help

Pingu101

Oct 21, 2008
Hi guys

rite ive got a supersprint exhaust catback system (think its the race system 2.5inch)

my question is what size reducer do i need to fit the exhaust to the standard downpipe
and cat??? also where can i get one from??

cheers in advance Ian :)

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
pretty sure that its 2" as i had to buy one when i put my milltec cat back system think they charged me £30 delivered for the joining pipe and 4 clamps if you give milltec a ring sure they can supply you one just so that you have bought one of there systems secondhand or they wont sell you on

Jan 31, 2008
Hi guys

rite ive got a supersprint exhaust catback system (think its the race system 2.5inch)

my question is what size reducer do i need to fit the exhaust to the standard downpipe
and cat??? also where can i get one from??

cheers in advance Ian :)

mate ive done the same thing, 2.5 inch system with a 2 inch cat, i have phoned loads of places and they all were asking for stupid money for the adaptor, companys like exhaust uk wanted £10 for the part then they said they have to fit it and they wanted £50 plus vat hahaha

anyway ive found a exhaust place near me that are willing to make me one for £5 to £10 than fit it for not much.

Demontweeks also sell the adaptors i think