Suspentiom top mounts

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Anyone know where I can buy new top mounts as changing springs on the Cupra PD160, was asking as these are worn and wanted to buy new as it saves a job if these start falling apart.

I have 2 front ones off a MK4 Golf if they're the same? Not to sure, if not anyone know where I can get some from please?

P2ULW

Nov 7, 2009
Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Most motorfactors will be able to supply new top mounts. Online you can try autodoc or misterauto, they'll probably be the cheapest but autodoc delivery is ~ 10 working days.

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Most motorfactors will be able to supply new top mounts. Online you can try autodoc or misterauto, they'll probably be the cheapest but autodoc delivery is ~ 10 working days.

Sweet pal, no worries, I'm just building my parts at the minute to just do a mad thrash on it and do as much as I can while I'm there save it having to be taken all apart again.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Make sure that you buy and fit top mounts for a Cupra, most aftermarket places will only offer one version for all Ibizas and that is not right, you might need to buy from SEAT.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise