Swapping interiors

Chocozai

The Neuroscientist
Hey guys. I have to say, I'm pleased with my current exterior of the car, and now am turning my attention to the interior. Which interiors will fit my 3 door Beethy without any (or little) modifications? Save for the paying part, I'd imagine it's quite a simple mod to carry out.
I know most front seats could be made to fit, even not VAG, it's the rears that bother me, getting them to match. So I'd rather go for a full set and save the hassle. I'm looking at a couple of high-spec Audi A3's atm. They fit the Leon MkI and Gold MkIV. So would they fit an Ibiza?
Cheers!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
ibizaracebrake on here has removed his interior from his Bocanegra, well happy with mine :)

Chocozai

The Neuroscientist
Yeah mate it's just finding a set that's the issue.
I love the Cupra and Formula Sport ones, the FR/Sport and Polo GTI (chequered) aren't too bad.
It's just finding a set for sale now. If you point me towards any, I'll be happy. Otherwise I'll just have to search the breakers' yards.

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Hey guys. I have to say, I'm pleased with my current exterior of the car, and now am turning my attention to the interior. Which interiors will fit my 3 door Beethy without any (or little) modifications? Save for the paying part, I'd imagine it's quite a simple mod to carry out.
I know most front seats could be made to fit, even not VAG, it's the rears that bother me, getting them to match. So I'd rather go for a full set and save the hassle. I'm looking at a couple of high-spec Audi A3's atm. They fit the Leon MkI and Gold MkIV. So would they fit an Ibiza?
Cheers!

Have you got a readers ride thread mate? Would be interested to see how your car looks since it's kinda like mine :)

Aimez

ALot of people with cupra seats say the FR seats are better the sticking on them breaks more on the cupra, a bit is fraying on my drivers seat prob the rivets in a my jeans. I think the seats are great side air-bags are a bonus too could save my life. The plastics are what bother me.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Whaaaat. Mk5 interiors fit Mk4's? How come you're happy with yours? What have you done to it?

Seats do yeah as far as I can see, all looks the same.

Not done anything to the interior, perfect as it is.

091220091767.jpg

211120091724.jpg

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Oh well i tried lol, think your best bet is to go round the scrappies cos the dealers will charge a fortune for new seats

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members