100_0462.jpg

Nice, looks like the rear of my missus.........big and firm :p

Cars looking sweet mate!

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Re: The wifes Lunar Grey LCR UPDATED BEEN BUSY

No longer selling the back box have been in work and made it fit perfect.Sits lovely in the bumper.Have also replaced all badges on the vehicle and changed the tailgate badge to the latest shape cupra badge,Will post up pictures soon.

Also ordered some more carbon parts for under the hood and soon cackle black paint for charge pipe and inlet manifold.:D

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset

Looking good mate, like this alot...What spacers did you go for, and are they 20mm per wheel or 20mm for the complete axle? Also if you dont mind me asking where did you get your wheels from in the end? Cheers

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007

Looking good mate, like this alot...What spacers did you go for, and are they 20mm per wheel or 20mm for the complete axle? Also if you dont mind me asking where did you get your wheels from in the end? Cheers

The wheels were from ebay its over a year since i got them something like reeva wheels.On the rear ive got 20mm each side and 5mm on the front each side.:D

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset

The wheels were from ebay its over a year since i got them something like reeva wheels.On the rear ive got 20mm each side and 5mm on the front each side.:D

Cool cheers mate, Im still undecided with the wheels, still would love some BBS LM reps, but Im trying to figure out if theres anyway i can get them to fit.

What spacers did you got for, as Im hopefully getting 20mm each side too, I've seen some hubcentric ones on ebay for fairly cheap, well cheaper the H&R, but not too sure which to go with. Did you have to do anything special with bolts etc?

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007

Ebay ones again mate they bolt to hub then wheels bolt to them etc,cant fault them at all and like you said cheap.Ive got them on my golf too and they are fine on that.:D

James_LCR

Aug 1, 2008
Dorset

Ebay ones again mate they bolt to hub then wheels bolt to them etc,cant fault them at all and like you said cheap.Ive got them on my golf too and they are fine on that.:D

Cool cool, nice one cheers for that mate...they will be on order soon!

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster

ive painted the charge and mani black charge pipe very easy to remove and the mani a pain in the ass just take your time with getting the mani off.And also make sure you get new gaskets.

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007

ive painted the charge and mani black charge pipe very easy to remove and the mani a pain in the ass just take your time with getting the mani off.And also make sure you get new gaskets.

Ive got a new gasket already mate thanks.It cant be that hard i work on landrovers all day and they can be a pig to work on.Also ive read i need to reset the throttle body on vag com after its been disconnected?Is this correct?:shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise