t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Fry over black or high power silver wheel refurb?

• Fry over black wheel colour

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • High power silver wheel colour

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Update:

Emailed Rimstyle earlier today and got a reply late on when I was in a meeting but they can get me another wheel within a week turnaround so happy days, going to order it in the morning :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Update..

Speedline Turini ordered up and should be here towards the end of next week. I've got the car booked in for it's MOT on the 27th so the new wheel will be going on then... Along with these which arrived next day delivery from Camskill! Gotta love Vredestein tread pattern..

L14M H

Dec 7, 2013
Lovely, will be back to looking spot on soon then. Nice, I've heard good things about the Vredestein tyres.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Update..

Speedline Turini ordered up and should be here towards the end of next week. I've got the car booked in for it's MOT on the 27th so the new wheel will be going on then... Along with these which arrived next day delivery from Camskill! Gotta love Vredestein tread pattern..

Good choice mate, you wont be disappointed.. im certainly not

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Lovely, will be back to looking spot on soon then. Nice, I've heard good things about the Vredestein tyres.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yeah, everyone I've spoke to has recommended the Vreds, looking forward to getting them on :)

Good choice mate, you wont be disappointed.. im certainly not

Cheers mate, good to hear! :)

Are they on yet Tom?

Not yet Aaron, they will be on the 27th Jan as I want my other Speedline to turn up first and get that on with the fresh rubber.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Update..

The Vredestein's are on.... done barely 10 miles or so at the mo, but first impressions are very good! They're very grippy :D Also nice having fresh tyres which take the bumps better, this has changed my mind about raising the car again LOL... I can bare it again. Looking forward to wearing in the Vreds more in the coming weeks. :)

MOT passed also, flew through as usual ;)

Think my MAF has died though, the car seems down on power and feels flat through the revs.. Seems like it's struggling.. Joy. Going to have a look at the weekend, I also have a MAF in the shed which I'm going to try though so see how that goes.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
If you need a new one at some point I see euro car parts are selling genuine bosh ones on eBay. £78 delivered I think they are, thought that was quite a good price.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise