Tax

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
the 6 months isnt bad considering they normal penalise you a fair bit for paying 6 monthly.

It's always been about five pounds difference, it's just that now it's on it's way to £300 for twelve months a fiver doesn't mean as much!;)

I get my form through when the budget is due, so my form actually said £215. Having to fork out another £30 was a real kicker...and all they do is say 'the amount shown may not be the amount due'....barstewards...

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Yeah i paid less than that, must have gone up in the budget.

To be honest, road tax is the least of my worries, Petrol tax is the ridiculous one! Would be much happier if they reduced that, would make a much bigger difference to most people!

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
true but theyre never gonna lower fuel tax especially now they lost other taxs like smoking. itll soon be cheaper to be on the dole, sat at home 365 days a year than go to work

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Well I expect I'm putting out a lot more emissions now than when it came out of the factory, so in theory I'm getting a bargain at £245 whereas if they actually tested it now it could be more like £425!

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
true but theyre never gonna lower fuel tax especially now they lost other taxs like smoking. itll soon be cheaper to be on the dole, sat at home 365 days a year than go to work

Guessing you didnt watch that program on C4 a few months back.... cant just remember the name of it, but it was featuring a load of people on benefits, trying to get them back into work - half of them point blank refused to even apply for most of the jobs, coz they would earn less than they were currently receiving on benefits for doing jack ****. Add to this costs such as commuting etc, and they were doing well for themselves being lazy arsed sh*ts!

Makes me quite angry knowing that some of the hundreds of pounds a month the government take off me are funding people like that!

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
no and im glad i didnt, i know it happens. theres no local jobs round here, its not that i want to, i have to commute

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.