tdi hybrid finished but :(

May 22, 2009
South Wales
Hey i have recently finished doing my stage 2 pd 130 hybrid and i am a little disappointed of my RR result! on the dyno dynamic RR i only had 215bhp with 360 lbft torque which seems low! @ CR turbo they said that the stg 2 hybrid should give between 220 to 240 bhp!

i am happy with the result but i am seeing alot of cupra tdi's with a stage two map getting up to 205 bhp i therefore thinking that prehaps there is summit at fault.

does anyone think i should sort it before it gets too late?

cheers

Apr 27, 2008
are you sure you don't mean a stage 1 map because iv got a stage 1 map on mine and i get 205bhp :confused:

May 22, 2009
South Wales
are you sure you don't mean a stage 1 map because iv got a stage 1 map on mine and i get 205bhp :confused:

Ye mayb even a stage 1 map! thats even worse then! i am thinking that i should b seeing more! the RR was with RStuning but he did say that he had trouble with the mechanism in the turbo!

thinking about asking for them to change it! it will b the second time i have had to send it back!

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
In your original post you said stg2 PD130 turbo, so your figures aren't that bad tbh. Cupra owners with 205bhp from a remap have a bigger turbo to start with.

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Don't forget Dyno Dynamics give the most realistic figures out there, I know alot of people that have been on those rollers and gutted after.

They're not nicknamed the Heartbreaker for nothing!

Deleted member 13581

In your original post you said stg2 PD130 turbo, so your figures aren't that bad tbh. Cupra owners with 205bhp from a remap have a bigger turbo to start with.

Anyone with a higher output has had a PD150 hybrid and not the PD130.

As said, bigger turbo means bigger power.

knackerdecobre

Figures are about right for a hybrid PD130 turbo, its the hybrid pd150 turbos which are making 230bhp and 380lb/ft at RS

georgebibizafr

Apr 12, 2009
Cheshire uk.
I your after a bigger turbo have a look here http://www.turbodynamics.co.uk/acatalog/Turbo_Dynamics_Turbochargers_Journal_Bearing.html
special offer on at the moment, I've had to get my arse into gear, as only found out a week ago, and this deal ends 8th march. I'm getting one, but won't be able to fit for a while, as need a new clutch, and money for remap, o and a new sump, due to a previous owner knackering sump plug threads, and fitting a helicoil which is now dissintergrating, as half of it came out with sump plug when I serviced it yesterday. Now i'm worried about little bits of metal flowing around my engine, and the fact the plug won't tighten properly.

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
your figures are about right, its not a cupra you have so turbo is smaller to start with and also engine is different. i think thats a great result for a stage 2 pd 130, thats a big increase on a derv!

bubbles1

Nurburgring Lover
Dec 28, 2008
Llandudno
My pd 130 hybrid phase 2 allard gives 205 bhp and 380 ft lbs (dyno run at jabba sport)

Now on 104k miles and goes like stink!
73225.jpg

May 22, 2009
South Wales
oh thats really encouraging cheers guy! the main reason that i was a bit miffed because at CR turbos they just said that the difference between the Pd150 and pd130 turbo wont make much different because its the internals that will increase the power most! i did ask for the pd 150 but they insisted that it wouldn make a difference! too b honest an extra 15bhp and 20 torque isnt going to make a great deal of difference!

i am going to get it RR next wkend so will post up the results!

cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.