TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
this is my tdi 110 leon, have owned it a couple of months now and so far have treated it to a set of coilovers, adjustable arb droplinks, and a set of 17" audi TT rims ( took ages to pollish) but worth it in the end i think, anyway the pictures ......

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1266-1.jpg

DSCF1206.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

thinking about cupra R bumpers next, not sure tho, and sort a good ARB, and re map wheni have a bit of extra cash, anyway thanks for looking Garry

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
really liking those wheels on there!!you did a great job!in the first pic there seems something missing but i cant put my finger on it,possibly some splitter or a bumper that comes down lower....

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
it,s got adjustable droplinks already, its not a case that they rub when driving , more the fact that i need to full lock and bump up a tiny curb to get in the car park where i live causing the drive shaft to knock, thats why i need to sort something else out, anyone recomend a good arb with plenty of clearence???

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
porsche wheels & cupra looks

not posted on here for a while so thought i'd give a quick update on the leon, since the last post i have fitted a face lift cupra front bumper, have a cupra r splitter on order, bought cupra skirts (now fitted) and cupra face lift rear bumper (in the process of removing the exhaust cut out as has standard exhaust) . the tt competitions have been sold and its now sitting on Porsche rims ,
picked my new wheels up yesterday, best mod so far, am well happy with the new look,

DSCF1913.jpg

DSCF1914.jpg

DSCF1917.jpg

DSCF1919.jpg

DSCF1923.jpg

DSCF1918.jpg

got the skirts on Friday and took a trip down to bognor yesterday to collect the wheels,
the wheels are in need of a refurb but was eager to get them on so that will come later, the rears are 10j wide with 255,40,18 and still have stretch! camber shims have been suggested to me so might look in to that next,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by garry01; 1 Hour Ago at 09:12.

Deleted member 12147

I've got the same rims as those but they are the vw fitment ones 19" 9j wide. They are in for refurb at the mo going for anthracite.

What offsets are you running?

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
i think there a copy of the 996 carrera rim with Porsche stud pattern 5x130, got 5x100 adapters/ spacers. the fronts have an offset of 25 and8.5j the rears 52 and 10j not including the adapters, cant remember the size of the spacers , will have to take a look in the week, all i do know there a proper tight fit:D

Last edited:

Deleted member 12147

They look good, can't wait to get mine on now, just gotta source some decent tyres for them. You don't see many Leons with these rims on that'swhat made me get some, i think yours is the second one i've seen.:)

Have you got any daytime pics?

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
They look good, can't wait to get mine on now, just gotta source some decent tyres for them. You don't see many Leons with these rims on that'swhat made me get some, i think yours is the second one i've seen.:)

Have you got any daytime pics?

not yet might try get some today.

garry01

May 12, 2009
kent
might be able to go a bit smaller on the spacers but its not to bad a drive actually , haven't noticed any rubbing either which is a nice surprise!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.