TDI Ref Sport with bodykit

diesel convert

Cheers TDI PEP dont worry if you havent got time.

Hope you have a good holiday.

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I dropped in at Robinsons, Lowestoft today to have a look around and they had two Reference Sports with the bodykit and 18 inch wheels. There was a red one and black one and I have to say they both looked the business. I don't know if the red one was sold or not but the black one was sitting on the forecourt with a price on the window so I think it was still available.

I was comparing them to a new black FR which was there and, although I think the FR looked a bit neater, the bodykit made the Sports look a lot meaner, imo. Very nice cars and pretty good value.:)

I also passed a new Chrono yellow Leon FR on the way there and that really stood out as well. I think the rather smug looking owner thought so too.:D

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I dropped in at Robinsons, Lowestoft today to have a look around and they had two Reference Sports with the bodykit and 18 inch wheels. There was a red one and black one and I have to say they both looked the business. I don't know if the red one was sold or not but the black one was sitting on the forecourt with a price on the window so I think it was still available.

I was comparing them to a new black FR which was there and, although I think the FR looked a bit neater, the bodykit made the Sports look a lot meaner, imo. Very nice cars and pretty good value.:)

I also passed a new Chrono yellow Leon FR on the way there and that really stood out as well. I think the rather smug looking owner thought so too.:D

I saw a red Reference Sport today too with the kit and I have to admit it does look rather mean but I also saw the silver FR too but prefer the look of the Sport with the kit. I think the black would look really nice with the kit.
Alex

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Whilst parking at the shooting ground today, the amount of attention that it got was very nice. :)

Lots of people there like they way it looked.

Fish

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members