Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
ECS Rear Centering plates? It's a must EL... :)

Not yet but thinking about taking the plunge on these as well. Will decide once I get the new wheels on. Am I right in thinking that if I raise the car with these on then there is the chance of the wheel sitting too far back? I was watching the video on these and when they are lowering the test car, it had to sit rather low in order for the wheel to sit center of the arch

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Suitable for cars that are lowered by around 40mm over standard ride height. But to be honest, even if my car was lowered just 20mm, I'd have these. Arch creep happens really easily in these cars. But, it's a personal choice thing... Really helps to reduce arch rub too in my experience.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
New office furniture arrived today ;)

82AF579A-9BEC-4069-9315-26AED15C596F-43418-00001DC03AEB8FF4.jpg

E627C974-D875-45C3-AD11-6BB2B2B1C440-43418-00001DC031C56C75.jpg

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
You're not having about are you... Lovely seats! Did you manage to get the rear buckets with them too? They look in good shape.

Yeah got the rears also. Undecided on whether I will use them though. I do have a full car at times so might stick with the OEM rears. If I don't use them they will be going in the silver gleam machine of D.K's.

Nice plants!

;)

Got to love the sexy plants. I look after these bad boys myself ;)

We must all be having the same thoughts at the same time!!

Seems so mate. Look forward to seeing yours hopefully soon!!

That exactly what I said especially after sitting in D.K's set so been on the look out since

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Very nice this is a mod I really want to do at some point the standard seats are so bad. See you encouraging me to spend money again!

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Very nice this is a mod I really want to do at some point the standard seats are so bad. See you encouraging me to spend money again!

Cheers mate. They feel great to sit in. Keep a eye out, if you can grab these at a bargain price it's a no brainer really.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I tried Tim's out at Blyton and they are so much better. I'm keeping an eye out for a set and if I can get them at the right price I'll go for it. They make a big difference. Where did you find them?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
I tried Tim's out at Blyton and they are so much better. I'm keeping an eye out for a set and if I can get them at the right price I'll go for it. They make a big difference. Where did you find them?

Found these on ebay actually. Made a offer on them and it was accepted

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Found these on ebay actually. Made a offer on them and it was accepted

Was about to ask if they were the ones.

Was hoping they'd stick around till my coils sold then swoop them up.

Again I snooze I lose.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Yeah got the rears also. Undecided on whether I will use them though. I do have a full car at times so might stick with the OEM rears. If I don't use them they will be going in the silver gleam machine of D.K's.

The rear bolsters are actually quite spongy and make for a reasonable middle seat in my experience. The rears look so nice and really make the interior IMO. It'd be a crying shame to let them go, but I'm sure D.K. would be over the moon with them if you were to decide to not fit them :)

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Nice buy El ;) Bring them round soon and we'll have a look at the bolster mate ;)

You do know this is your fault again!!! Well bring them round soon mate, nice one

The rear bolsters are actually quite spongy and make for a reasonable middle seat in my experience. The rears look so nice and really make the interior IMO. It'd be a crying shame to let them go, but I'm sure D.K. would be over the moon with them if you were to decide to not fit them :)

That's good to know, il test fit them and sit my fat ass on them. If mine fits then most will lol

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Although the recaro's are much better than the normal i still find they arent as supportive as i'd like, but i do have a relatively small frame
Do help a lot on the track keeping you roughly in front of the wheel though