1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Discussion in 'Readers Rides (SEAT)' started by EL, Jan 5, 2011.

1. drka-drka

drka-drka New Schooler

Great new addition mate. Very nice I liked kats when I sat in them, is that the bucket rears too?

Best interior mod I did was the mk5 GTI seats so much more supportive.

2. EL

EL Forever Alive

Cheers mate!!

They don't compare to the RS4 bucket seats my brother had in his S3 but still loads better. When I sat in D.K's seats I found there was better support for the lower back which I really liked.

Bucket rears also mate. I was actually looking at the MK5 GTI seats also but then managed to get these for a great price so went for them

3. EL

EL Forever Alive

My fav update so far..................................new wheels are now on :)

Headed down to Goodrims yesterday with the wheels and new spacers all ready to go on. I initially was planning on wrapping these in 235/40/18 tyres but when we test fitted the front wheels we decided it would be best to stick to 225's based on how close the wheel sits to the coilovers.

Even though I have 2 decent tyres which I could have re-used, I decided to go for 4 new Toyo T1 sport tyres. The wheels are sitting just as I wanted within the arches with plenty of room between the spokes and the Brembo calipers.

Went over to D.K's after to get some quick snaps on his DSLR as it would be murder taking iPhone pics of these. Can't wait to get some proper photos of the car now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Murdered LCR

Murdered LCR Wide mouthed mofo

They look really really good but if you went for et30 you would have got the 235 tyre on there

5. ReDBull

ReDBull Every day's a school day.

It's difficult changing the LCR wheels as they look so good. These Rota's look spot on good choice!!!

6. t0m

t0m LCR 225

As said yesterday mate it looks the dogs dangleys!! Good to see the car really come together now. :D

7. matt88 lcr

matt88 lcr Active Member

Looking gd they do really suit the car in tht colour

Matt

8. James23Parkin

As I've said before El, probably one of only two aftermarket wheels that I think are perfect for the LCR. Looks spot on. Not too pleased then... :D

9. EL

EL Forever Alive

I hear you mate but unfortunately these wheels don't come in that offset so have had to improvise. Still think I have managed to pull them off well :)

It really is, kept changing my mind on so many different sets but something about these stood out to me so I took the gamble. Glad I did!!!

Cheers buddy

Cheers mate, awesome colour. Pictures don't do them justice really

Cheers mate, I am totally relieved they turned out as I was hoping. Wheels can make or break cars in my opinion

10. Richy Cupra

Richy Cupra Fully paid member

My god man they look the absolute shizzle!! lol. Top work mate, thought i wasn't going to see these on until the spring...

11. EL

EL Forever Alive

Cheers buddy!!

Couldn't resist it, they were begging me to go on ;)

12. Richy Cupra

It would be a crime not to :D

13. D.K

D.K LCR 225

Wheels look great mate, All those night discussing what to go for have paid off ;)

14. EL

EL Forever Alive

It so has mate. Appreciate all the help also!! Can't wait to see yours all fitted. Southend cruise? :lol:

15. EL

EL Forever Alive

Can't wait to get my fat ass sat firmly in my new seats. Big thanks to D.K for sorting the bolsters on these. Going to get them properly cleaned soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. james.l

james.l GT3071r LCR

What was up with the bolsters? You fitting them yourself?

17. EL

EL Forever Alive

The usual wear, all sorted now. Yeah hoping to pick these up on Saturday and then fit them when I get a chance

18. james.l

james.l GT3071r LCR

Suprisingly easy to fit mate. remove the 2 plastic covers on the sliders which are held in by 1 x 20Torx each, then undo the 2 x 13mm nuts located underneath the front seat and they just slide out the back.

Piss easy job.

19. EL

EL Forever Alive

Yeah a very straight forward job. I have taken the seats out before when I had the water in the foot-well issue. Just need to find the time to do it really

#1119 EL, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  20. Richy Cupra

Can you stop getting things that i want please ;) very nice addition though mate. You popping down southend this saturday??