Techie is back Boca style

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Some of you may remember me, old member but not been around much recently. After many years im back in the driving 'SEAT' as it were.

Picked up my new car today

031120091671.jpg

Brand new Boca in lovely white, really impressed with it loadws of cool touches.

More pics soon :)

p.s Thanks m0rk, you convinced me ;)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
nice car, best colour to go for. i love the boca, such a nice design. so much nicer than the bog standard mk5s

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Ill get some more pics up asap, need to be a bit lower I think but tbh Im not sure if I can be arsed playing around with it. It drives so nice I dont want to mess up a brand new motor..lol

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I hate you Ross !!! :happy:

well I dont hate you if I get to take it for a wee drive :redface: although I think Cheryl may steal the keys and cadbury it !! :clap:

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Im finding the DSG very nice indeed, great on the drive into work and even better when you get it on the country roads around here. The noise the engine makes is ace and the blips on the down change still make me chuckle.

The exhaust is pants, going to get that sorted me thinks.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
I got one of these on the way...

seat-ibiza-bocangera-1-richbrook.jpg

Got an annoying rattle when accelerating, coming from under the bonnet, sounds like something loose so I had a poke around today at work. Found a brake pipe not clipped in on the bulkhead, so I clipped that back in, screw was missing out the air pipe at the front so fitted one of those, made the noise worse now...lol. Have another poke tomorrow, least I know im in the right area.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise