Tesco "Finest" aero wipers

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
Anyone tried these?

At £6 each they seem very reasonable and I'd be happy to replace them twice as often as they're less than half the price of the Bosch or VW items.

They seem to be good, just haven't had the chance to try them in the rain yet :rolleyes:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
surely £6 for a tesco windy wiper is like buying value brand bin liners, false economy.

really is £12 a lot of money to spend to get something that works, how much do they really need changing aswell

try them, good luck i hope they work for you mate.... kinda need them to.

To be fair, Lidl sell modified car parts, they look quite good. Saw some really cool LED washer jets in blue, reckon they'd suit my car. Or the blue car mats with the aluminium metal cross hatch panel..........nice.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I got my Aero wipers from LIDL for £17, they're amazing quality. Far better than the ones I got off eBay and they clips are a lot flatter so they don't look as stupid as the eBay ones with the huge plastic bumps where they hook into the wiper arm.

downrodeo

Apr 12, 2009
West London
Dunno about the tesco aero wipers, but their normal wipers are total ****. I bought some in an emergency for my previous car and they scratched the windscreen within seconds. NEVER AGAIN.

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
I tried Halfrauds first, but they didn't do the retro fit aeros. So just went into my local Tesco.

Well I'll try them and see how they get on :bleh:

Should hope they'll be better than standard non spoiler wipers :shrug:

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
Some one on here has the tesco ones i remember reading that they were better than the ebay ones and cheaper, just because someone buy's cheaper parts hardly means they don't belong on here :ban: (Turbo009), just because i don't buy the top brand tyres does that also mean i should'nt be a member aswell.:confused:

Last edited:

Teasy

Sep 1, 2007
Middlesbrough
I seen these in Tesco about Xmas time & was tempted but my head got the better of me & I got some Bosch ones from Halfrauds instead.

Are these £6 Tesco wonder aero wipers any good ??? as I'll need a new pair about October time ready for the :censored: weather we get up North......

I work right next to a Lidl store so I'll watch out for theirs too.......:cry: