Tesco "Finest" aero wipers

chevychase

Apr 9, 2009
a bought a pair of the tesco aero wipers 8 quid for the pair but the bloody drivers one doesn't wipe fully over 40 so gona get the bosch retro fit kit. or try fitting mk5 golf wiper arms as have polo rear aero arm n looks cool

cupra_poolie

Oct 25, 2008
Hartlepool
i need new wipers, tesco would of been the last place for me to look tbh .

Going on about lidl though, me and my mate were waiting for his exhaust to be fitted and decided to walk round shops. Lidl also sell exhaust tips and alloy aerials haha, ill pass

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
all this talk about cheap ass wipers...it aint like your driving around in some cheap banger..you forked out the money for the leon..surely £20 aint gonna be hard on you to stretch to for wipers???

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I think if your going to buy stuff from Halfords, you may as well get it from Tesco/Lidl as well, it's probably all made in the same factory.

If wipers work, they work. The one's I got from Lidl have been fantastic, better than the ones I got from eBay, I rest my case!

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
i forked out 45euro for a pair of bosh aero blades. fecked them in the bin after a month. pure crap. squeeked like mad and left streaks all over the window. wouldnt touch them again. as for ''you get what you pay for'' explain the difference in prices between a leon and a golf or a3

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
I had a go with them today and they seem fine, they work as well as any other wiper.

Didn't notice the whistling noise... Perhaps I wasn't going fast enough :shrug:

As to all the cheap comments. Tyres, brakes, oil. Yes, I agree don't scrimp. But wipers, feck off As long as they clean the screen (which they do) "why pay more?" ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise