Tesco's 99 octane garage list

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Should've wacked some diesel in, you'd have the fasted car on the road then! (only joking if any diesel drivers are reading this):runaway:
there're a sensitive lot!

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
On a more serious note! 99 does seem to have the edge on all areas on optimax (in my car) the only thing that is slightly concerning is that emmision control box has a habit of being a fair bit more tappety? with optimax or ultimate it is pretty much non existant in noise! could this be related to fuel quality?

PABLO ESCABAR

formally CUPRASMIFF
Jun 26, 2005
staffordshire
philcourt said:
Can you collect Clubcard points at Tesco filling stations? If so, how much do you get per, say litre or £ of fuel?
Just got the Shellpoints card, and after doing some maths, no point collect them really. Was hoping it would greatly reduce the cost of Optimax!
i use my shell points in jjb sports or places like that,got me some nice trainers last cash in[B)] ,,i use shell in me car and works van they soon build up£90 pair of trainers for nothin cool,
plus tesco help out aswell with the clubcard vouchers off me shoppin meeens more to spend on fuel;) ;) :funk: :funk:

Russ_20vt

Kitesurfing nut
Feb 4, 2005
T,Wells. Kent.
Funny this stuff around my area you would expect it to be cheaper.

The sevenoaks Tesco 99ron is 93.9p

My local Shell optimax is 92.9p.

You can guess what im putting in.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.