The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Arxeas

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 5687 View attachment 5688 I had the cupra delivered to me last week on the 12th mystery blue non lux. Already on 800 miles absolutely love the car, comfort mode is really good for cruising along and cupra mode turns the car into a different animal. Couldnt resist taking it easy for the first thousand miles which is recommended but hey ho . Just to mention the car will sound really quite at the beginning but after a few hundred miles already the exhaust is getting louder, nice grunt and also dsg farts.

picture of her after the first wash ♥️

Absolutely beautiful! Are the rims the standard 19"?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Hello everyone! I'm totally new in this forum and accidentally found it (glad i did) while browsing for information regarding the 5dr Cupra. I'm on the verge of ordering a Cupra myself and im getting different answers from the dealers and Seat's site so I thought of asking you guys who actually ordered the car or already own one. Does the internal LED lighting package come as standard? In the brochure from seat.com it says that it does but according to one of the dealers i've spoken to you have to order the panorama package to get it. Also, is the copper Seat logo on the front and back standard?
Yes all interior lights are LED standard and all cupras come with copper badging on the outside and the steering wheel.

Arxeas

Mar 24, 2019
Yes all interior lights are LED standard and all cupras come with copper badging on the outside and the steering wheel.

Wow that's great, thanks for the quick response! I'm gonna visit the dealer tomorrow for a test drive, still haven't driven it due to the low availability of the car here in Sweden (ST model the popular choice). But i've already made up my mind of getting it, so tomorrow is just a formality before i sign the papers. All that remains is to decide what color to get...

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
Wow that's great, thanks for the quick response! I'm gonna visit the dealer tomorrow for a test drive, still haven't driven it due to the low availability of the car here in Sweden (ST model the popular choice). But i've already made up my mind of getting it, so tomorrow is just a formality before i sign the papers. All that remains is to decide what color to get...
I'd double check standard equipment if I were you. They differ greatly between different countries, so it may just be that your dealer is right.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copra68 and Arxeas

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
@TheLuckys Makes a good point I didn't realise you weren't in the UK. Sometime what seems like small silly details varies between countries. Maybe someone else from Sweden can confirm this info for you.

Reactions: Arxeas

Arxeas

Mar 24, 2019
@TheLuckys Makes a good point I didn't realise you weren't in the UK. Sometime what seems like small silly details varies between countries. Maybe someone else from Sweden can confirm this info for you.

It's confusing because one dealer said that it wasn't included and the other one i called (sounded more experienced) said it was standard. In combination with the brochure (in swedish btw) which states that all Cupras have it as standard i'm leaning towards that it's included.

Reactions: Copra68

Deluxe

Jul 25, 2017
It's confusing because one dealer said that it wasn't included and the other one i called (sounded more experienced) said it was standard. In combination with the brochure (in swedish btw) which states that all Cupras have it as standard i'm leaning towards that it's included.
How much are you going to pay in SEK?

Anyone made a res delete yet?

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
Absolutely beautiful! Are the rims the standard 19"?

yes standard 19” they suit the car really nicely tbh! and I’m thinking of wrapping/painting the brake calipers yellow but not sure hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonnyG

Mar 18, 2019
I've ordered a Copra Lux (personal lease) to replace my current Golf R at the end of its two year lease.

Could some kind soul post up some pics of the leather seats in the new 2019 spec Lux please ? or some links to photos ? I've struggled to find many decent photos as they are mainly of the dash and cut off most of the seats !

Cheers in advance.

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
I've ordered a Copra Lux (personal lease) to replace my current Golf R at the end of its two year lease.

Could some kind soul post up some pics of the leather seats in the new 2019 spec Lux please ? or some links to photos ? I've struggled to find many decent photos as they are mainly of the dash and cut off most of the seats !

Cheers in advance.

Thought i saw some posted on the who ordered thread...

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/whos-ordered-a-cupra.398347/page-475

Reactions: JonnyG

Arxeas

Mar 24, 2019
How much are you going to pay in SEK?

Anyone made a res delete yet?
Im going to lease it through the company that i work for, for a monthly cost of 5000 SEK (about 390 GBP) which includes insurance, service and taxes.

Arxeas

Mar 24, 2019
I test drove the ST version today since the hatchback wasnt available, and my god the power! That feeling when the car just listens and goes! I mean im coming from a Skoda Fabia 2003 so its quite the change, but im still blown away! Im still waiting for some papers to get signed from the company before i can actually order it, but its gonna be a heck of long wait (about 2 months) before i actually get it.

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
I test drove the ST version today since the hatchback wasnt available, and my god the power! That feeling when the car just listens and goes! I mean im coming from a Skoda Fabia 2003 so its quite the change, but im still blown away! Im still waiting for some papers to get signed from the company before i can actually order it, but its gonna be a heck of long wait (about 2 months) before i actually get it.
Haha I've been waiting since december, now it looks like my car is going to be delivered around May 23

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford

Cheers in advance.

If you want to message me your e-mail address, I will send you a few.

Reactions: JonnyG

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

New member here and just ordered a 290 lux in desire red. I've been told to expect delivery last week of June. Reading this thread that may be a long shot lol.

I got a deal through an NHS discount card and the email I got put me through to a company called motorfinity but the lease is actually honoured by leasing options, just with discount applied with being an NHS employee.

Very happy with the deal and cannot wait for the delivery.

TheLuckys

Nov 26, 2018
Hi,

New member here and just ordered a 290 lux in desire red. I've been told to expect delivery last week of June. Reading this thread that may be a long shot lol.

I got a deal through an NHS discount card and the email I got put me through to a company called motorfinity but the lease is actually honoured by leasing options, just with discount applied with being an NHS employee.

Very happy with the deal and cannot wait for the delivery.

Welcome! The car is well worth the wait ;-).

You can find more info on the ordering and delivery process here: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/whos-ordered-a-cupra.398347/

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members