The best way to fit a cd player ?

haller

I have a mk3 2002 chill and as you all know it comes with the tape player, with the cd changer in the boot. i have bought a new cd player, so that i can connect a sub and amp to the car. what would be the best thing to do ? get a new facia plater and cut the tape player out and fix the new cd player into it ?:confused:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Have a search mate theres a few really good threads on this.

Some people have put one under the steering wheel.

daves ibiza

i had mine under steering wheel and found it dangerous as :censored:. if you aint got remote that is ;)

haller

thanks alot guys, i should of checked before. cheers for the help tho...while were on the subject, anyone recomend somewhere i can get a new rear bumper in the dark blue ? some silly women decide to use my car to stop.

haller

Im going to fit the sub and amp tomorrow and will take photos to show you guys.. im going to keep the original tape player system as theyre is a connection where i can attach my sub :) Using the help of my brother ofcourse so i can shift the blame if it all goes wrong lol;)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
under the steering wheel is a decent place imo

only problem ive had is when i had my usb memory stick plugged into the front of it i snapped it getting into the car :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.