the correct way to do the n249 and SAI bypass

reece27

No need to run a 1 way on the line to the DV is the DV in the right way. It's goin to be a little different as its not got all the crap in the way.

aww right good! just thought i would check. defo made a difference tho boost feels stronger. all other guides on here are so confusing so cheers for a simple good guide!

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
I've done this before years ago but just used this to refresh my memory. Fool proof explanation, thanks for taking your time to do it. I've left you some rep

conorc

Dec 26, 2012
belfast
Thanks for this guide, looks very helpful compared to a few I have seen! I would love to get a bit more info & pics on fitting the resistors? Is it easy?

Also I plan to remove the SIA too, would you have a pic of where you blocked the actuator line?

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Blocking the actuator line is easy of you have a ko3 just follow the pipe of the back of the Sai will go down to a nipple on the turbo. The other goes of the actuator to your n75 that's fine just block the other up to you how. Vac pipe with a bolt in it it don't matter. As for the SAI I'm doing one Monday can get some pics then. But simple and resistors I can get pics as well buddy.or look on my build thread think there is a pic of how I did it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.