the correct way to do the n249 and SAI bypass

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Never had problems with this. If it was that bad then alot of people would not be doing this adjustment to there car for many years.tuners like badger5 an revo would im sure have something to say ive had this mod for 5 years its been fine.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Never had problems with this. If it was that bad then alot of people would not be doing this adjustment to there car for many years.tuners like badger5 an revo would im sure have something to say ive had this mod for 5 years its been fine.

majesty78

Oct 6, 2008
Austria
There are also a lot of people running more or less bad mappings since years, which doesn't make the mapping better ;-)

Blandy1234

Cutting out after high revs

Hi, ive just put a dumpvalve on and there isn't enough vacume to shut it in time so engine cuts out when I come to stop I have a lot of vac pipes everywere and is a bit of a mess, my question is could I remove the black box to run a more direct vac pipe to close the DV faster?

cheers alex
(btw im new to all this)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Hi, ive just put a dumpvalve on and there isn't enough vacume to shut it in time so engine cuts out when I come to stop I have a lot of vac pipes everywere and is a bit of a mess, my question is could I remove the black box to run a more direct vac pipe to close the DV faster?

cheers alex
(btw im new to all this)

Ok mate if your local to northampton or want a trip your welcome to come round. As for it cutting out yiu much have an atmospheric dv on not a resurec one that will cause all kinds of problems.yes pretty much all vac lines can be removed..

Blandy1234

Cheers mate. I do have atmospheric dv so i will just remove and see what happens. And I'm in cumbria mate so bit far lol.

Blandy1234

Looking at getting a difrent DV as i have a universal one at the moment that i had lying around and its massive and **** so looking a bailey one so should be ok hopefully

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise