The Ibiza's replacement....

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Well guys, as most of you know I've sold my hybrid turbo Ibiza Sport.

To make way for this:

4318213267_406923a340edit.jpg

4318213483_4a6b5310a9edit.jpg

4318213657_0c7d48d6fdedit.jpg

4318213971_a912a15ed6.jpg

4318214105_998499b2e6.jpg

4318947308_04574535a3.jpg

4318214325_a35dab0d9bedit.jpg

4318215087_a3ba013904.jpg

4318946246_6c03e3507b.jpg

4318946922_03d7dd5d46.jpg

Cant stress how different it is to the Ibiza, the power is nowhere near as manic. For the first time today, I nailed it off the lights and it's scary! It just grips (4wd). The noise is amazing! I'm officially addicted to V6 now! Can't wait to get a more vocal exhaust to really make the most of the noise.

Much better build quality, much nicer to drive, much easier to drive.....much more me! Chuffed to bits with it. I even dont mind the <30mpg! lol

So, I'll keep things updated on here as and when I do them! And of course, I'll still be at the main shows. GTi international, The Fast Show at Santa Pod, Ultimate dubs... etc etc.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Very noice!

Needs less ground clearance!

Thanks! I won't be lowering it....I must admit I quite like being back in a car that isnt lowered. Dont pooo myself so much going over bumps. The ride is lovely and it's got the uprated R32 suspension anyway. You can put it into corners and it'll sit perfectly level....much less wallowy than the Ibiza. The ride height is pretty much level, and I like the way it looks.

Plus, lowering these can knacker the diffs. And, you need to buy adjustable tie arms etc as they're camber adjustable. They are about £350 just for them!

Jun 1, 2007
very nice make sure you go milltek full system inc manifolds then cams and a map youll love it

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread mate! Get modding...

Try and stop me Mike! ;)

woop finally got it!

w8 light should be first in haha

I dont have one - if you know where I can get one from....?

Hopefully 20mm spacers (off the Ibiza) will go on the Golf this weekend as it suffers from the usual VAG problem :lol: Polo rear wiper again.....wheels need a refurb.

It's already had the exhaust "flapper mod" done. Basically there's a butterfly valve in the exhaust that opens up on full throttle to make it more vocal. Disconnect the vacuum to the valve and it's more vocal ALL the time! :D

Deleted member 13581

I dont like it. :bleh:

:lol: Only joking. I love these cars. Congrats on the new car, and keep popping in to say hello to us all.

PS, see you at Ultimate Dubs. I will be hangin about the Deutsch Connection stand most of the day. ;)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Lovely at first i didnt like the MK4 R32 but they have really grown on me now

Gotta love the noise aswell

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I dont like it. :bleh:

:lol: Only joking. I love these cars. Congrats on the new car, and keep popping in to say hello to us all.

PS, see you at Ultimate Dubs. I will be hangin about the Deutsch Connection stand most of the day. ;)

Cheers fella! I'm afraid I wont be showing as I missed out on a clubstand place! But I'll be there! :)

if you come across a decent pic of that particular gadget let me know as i have a few alternate uses for one

You want a pic of it? Basically all it is is cylinder with an arm coming out, the pushes the flap inside the exhaust. I'll try to find pics!

cant wait to see how this one changes. nice car dude!

Thanks Scott!

Lovely at first i didnt like the MK4 R32 but they have really grown on me now

Gotta love the noise aswell

I think they're 100% better than the Mk5. Look more beefy, seats are better....noise is better. Tax is cheaper! :D

I'll have a look in a min! I know you can get supercharge, turbocharge and twin turbocharge them!

Lovely looking car mate, be keeping an eye on it :)

Fanks! :)

lol i wouldnt miss my ibiza for that :p

To be honest, I dont anymore..... I thought I would but I dont.

good to see you have settled in nicely with your new motor looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!

Yer cheers Chris! Think you'll love it!

Have a watch of this, you'll like it.... http://www.awol.tv/episodes/1?episode=10

Will do in a min!

lush motor ash i love them seats fancy sending them my way? ;)

They are AMAZING. They just hold you in place, just hug you. They're amazing!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.