The Motorists Centre Canterbury - Brilliant !!

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
Last visit to the motorist centre and all is fixed on the car now, cant thank them enough for their great service and advice.

cheers guys.

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
I've been going to The Motorist Center for about eight years, mostly with an Ibiza TDi, which I eventually traded in with them in part exchange for a Toledo TDI 110. I have always been very pleased with their service, which I have found to be friendly, efficient and reliable - important when they are dealing with the family's only means of transport.

When I first got the Ibiza I took it to each of the local dealers in turn for servicing, to check them out. I'd had some bad experiences with main dealer servicing on my previous Golfs, and wanted to see what all the local dealers were like. TMC were not the closest (the now-closed dealer in Maidstone - Suttons? - was) but won the deal in terms of attitude (open and friendly), efficiency on a par with the best big dealerships, and a clean and pleasant waiting area, important if you decide to wait while the job is done. They get my recommendation.

MAdMAtt84

Aug 9, 2004
Canterbury, Kent
Hollis motors are very very good IMO, used then for over 1.5yrs now the entire team are very good, professional even running me into town (dover - before they moved to folkstone) so we could have a walk about, ok dover is a let down but hey.

They never gave me any abuse about my car being dropped silly amounts on the front end or my choice of mods. Barrattes are ok (ish, let me explain), i brought my FR from them, last week very happy with it besides the engine rattle under light acceleration - could be lose turbo or pipework according to others, the service bloke said ah yea we've had a few like this.

Shame the parts man lets them down, as when i tried to buy replacement xenom gas bulb as one had blown but the old fella told me a bulb was a bulb n when i walked out i could hear him muttering about me - they nearly got a complaint about that.

Barretts can fix it for now as i brought it there, but...hollis motors - folkstone gets my thumbs up.

Matt

TimDsport

Roly TMC

Hi just been reading this post. I have an ibiza mk3 1.6 sport which needs a 50k service how much roughly would that cost.

TimDsport

brilliant i shall pop in at the weekend and book it in cheers mate

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
Just another thank you,

20k service excellent, thanks for the car loan to get into town.

One day im going to drink that washer fluid in the cup holder thinking its panda pop.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members