The stance thread .. post the pic pic of your cars stance

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
Tthis thread could be marmite and go only 2 ways but lets see what happens :d

i want to see everyone's stance and how well people have made their seat sit, be it low and wide or just right with a nice set of wheels ect so common lets see them :D

i will start , ive just got my winter wheels all on and set the suspension up right to give my car a perfect stance , i dont mean to blow my own trumpet but im loving the look of it atm ...

DSC_0445.jpg

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
yer using them for winter mate , i love em more than my 3 peice porsche stroseks i just got rid of haha and the stance is better , the colour is very marmite but i let my gf drive it so i can see it rolling and OMG :D

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
think he means what make and the wheels mate?

also loving it, and want to know what wheels they are. :D

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
o sorry mate lol tbh i dont even know they was on edition 38 and got them for 150 quid , had all the paint already and got brand new tyres for 200 fitted and balanced so got them for £350 all in .. bargains

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Nice however I found being that low was just too inpractical and it actually ruined the handling.

Here is mine nevertheless :)

Variant3_1.jpg

EmDee

Omnishambolic
oh bawbags Damoegan i thought i was the only one with an eat sleep SEAT sticker [:@]

here's my stance, not too low, but low enough to scrape on everything:

rileyssideview.jpg

P18-07-09_1405.jpg

EDIT: standard LCR dampers with Eibach -30mm springs, 15mm H&R hubcentric spacers up front, 20's in back, Audi TT QuattroSport reps (8J Et35) on 225 40 18 rubber

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.