The ultimate front splitter thread

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
The FR one we have is a 100% fit for the Cupra. Part number below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190304-130406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190304-130406_Chrome.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

TvpSeat

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone know when the trc splitter for the facelift cupra will be available. I've asked them a while ago and they said 'soon'......

eugchiew

Apr 2, 2017
Anyone painted their TRC front splitter to body color? Just want to see how it looks like

Deathjam

Aug 24, 2015
Leeds-ish
i get what splitters and diffusers do for race cars, but on a road car, do they actually make any difference, other than cosmetic?

don't get me wrong though i like the look of the splitters/diffusers and was thinking of getting some, just wondering if any other benefits over looks?

eugchiew

Apr 2, 2017
i get what splitters and diffusers do for race cars, but on a road car, do they actually make any difference, other than cosmetic?

don't get me wrong though i like the look of the splitters/diffusers and was thinking of getting some, just wondering if any other benefits over looks?

Looks yes and if u do track why not

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com

Don't you all gang up on me for what I am about to say, but...
Might be placebo but I did feel a difference when driving at relatively high speeds - the car felt a bit more planted and stable, but we are talking here about speeds that are nearly twice the maximum speed limit, so... Would you benefit from this at regular cruising speeds? I guess not.
Maybe moderately better at those speeds, yes.

Kibby

Jul 12, 2013
Belfast
I like the shape of it, but I do think you'd need skirts to match, it just protrudes too far otherwise, very obviously a bolt on rather than the Reiger which looks much more natural

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

Any idea if the facelift splitter would fit the pre facelift?

Does anyone know for that matter?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.