The ultimate front splitter thread

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

Rieger all the way on my Desire Red 300 as well. I like the touch of the wrap on the mid section too. Might have to look at that too.
849d1832876f1be1e63cb02d4376155f.jpg

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I was in the same boat before I ordered mine! Maxton didn't have the facelift splitter when I was looking so, I had no choice but to go with Rieger. The standard alloys have been powder coated in gloss black to match the rest of the car :)
Get the fog surrounds in gloss black, and some blackout film on the fogs to really finish it off.:)

Reactions: willygoncray

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
I was in the same boat before I ordered mine! Maxton didn't have the facelift splitter when I was looking so, I had no choice but to go with Rieger. The standard alloys have been powder coated in gloss black to match the rest of the car :)
Yeah I think it’s going to have to be Rieger the more and more I see. Really do. Worth paying that bit extra. But going to go for the maxton side skirts. Nice, I did that on a car years back paid like 240 quid. How much did you pay?

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone know if you can order direct from the Rieger website for the front splitter? Just tried and there doesn’t seem to be an option of the UK to select?

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Does anyone know if the rieger rear diffuser is easy enough to install and would it be reversible back to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
People have tried before and you CAN
NOT buy direct from Rieger. It’s either EBay or a UK based Rieger stockist.
Ahhh right!! That’s a bit weird don’t you think. Looks like I’ll have to fork out a little bit more then. Should be worth it!

Hogey

Jul 6, 2016
Keep your eyes peeled for eBay discount codes & you can save a bit extra from the Rieger dealer who sells on there. I got 10% off my front & rear from there recently. All seems good quality & easy to install / remove if ever needed

Reactions: Naylor92

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
Keep your eyes peeled for eBay discount codes & you can save a bit extra from the Rieger dealer who sells on there. I got 10% off my front & rear from there recently. All seems good quality & easy to install / remove if ever needed
What’s the seller chap?