The yellow peril so far, pd130 fr

woodives11

Jun 1, 2015
Took the beeza over to derv tech to finally do away with the generic map today and have one written for the car, top lads and have done an absolutely great job, and can't get enough of the launch control, will be definitely returning there when stage two comes knocking

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

redlinemike

Choo Choo MF
Dec 21, 2008
Frozen North, Just of the M8
7020a0f748327828099993b8be160ed1.jpg

Invested in this off a mate for £65, only to get the old one off and realise this doesn't fit :( and too make things worse the boost leak seems to have moved itself to another pipe which seat have deemed worthy of a £125 price tag oh well back to the drawing board and this thing went straight onto eBay

Glad i didnt bid on this on ebay now,
nice profit for you though

woodives11

Jun 1, 2015
Aha yeah it wasn't bad really surprised, a garage said theyd adjust it for 65 quid but then got carried away and bought the air tech

woodives11

Jun 1, 2015
So... Quick update, Xman turbo ordered 230 bhp rated hybrid... Will keep the updates coming as the latest idea progresses

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

MW05

Oct 18, 2015
Ouch!

Unfortunately had a slight argument with a range rover (you should see the other guy) :( so into the body shop she goes..... Tbc

As a long time Land Rover owner and current Discovery driver, I'm guessing the other guy was laffing his head off...

I just bought an 05 TDi FR this month that look just like yours (did).
Haven't driven it yet as I'm trying to source a matching replacement driver's seat due to airbag being deployed when previous owner hit a pot hole. Need to get the airbag ecu reprogrammed to remove the crash data.
All i've got so far is a seatbelt and today I bought a Haynes manual to work out whether to use brute force and ignorance or to find the hidden fixings to remove the panels inside to get at the seatbelt.

Did much go BANG when you had your bump?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise