They dented my car! Im NOT happy

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
didnt even know that, TBH.. just 'nicked' it from elsewhere, cos it sounded good.. i Normally have ones i 'pen' myself, which usually have a 'hidden' meaning.. but this was a spur of the moment, "i like that, i'll have it" type thing;)
.. i'l see if i can 'pen' a new one later or tomorrow;)

Triple D

Thats great news Alex, and to think you was gonna throw the towl in ;) Now let this be a lesson to everyone, always check your car completely before you leave a dealer!!

And make sure when they have done the repair to it alex, to have a look around at different angles to make sure they have matched the paint correctly to the other panals.

All in all though, its an excellant result, glad its finally got sorted for ya;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Great news. Hope they do a good job for you. As some dead President once said "talk softly but carry a big stick". It's good that the first option seems to have worked but always remember that your SCN stick is never far away.:thumbup:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
Great news alex!...

as the title says really!

i actually feel REALLY happy for you! :yes:

shows what can be achieved with good looks and a pair of baps! ;) :whistle:

only joking! :)

we told you things would work out ok and it looks like they have!

just keep your fingers crossed untill u get your car back from them! ;)

dont worry everything will be fine! :yes:

oh and as for the donuts... think you will be bringing more than that on sat! ;)

james :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Timthebrief said:
Great news. Hope they do a good job for you. As some dead President once said "talk softly but carry a big stick". It's good that the first option seems to have worked but always remember that your SCN stick is never far away.:thumbup:
could always 'borrow' mine;)
xktag3.jpg

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
u sad git brummie! u just took that pic i bet! :lol:

where as could i be arsed to get bertie (the base ball bat) from the back of the wagon?!

lol jokes! ;)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
that pic was put up on A.N. other site over a year ago fella;).... altho ' i still have the Big Stick;)the 'other' two pics that went with it actually 'show' the other site on screen on my main PC so wont host them here.....

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
just read through this huge thread.

The legal bit made me laugh a lttle, but tis true good legal rep is expensive, although i have always been lucky as through work we get access to 2 of the most feared solicitors in the city, in fact one of the partners of It is my direct boss ( he's an Financial regs lawyer) he once sued a shop for £25 over a wrong description on a pair of jeans, just cos he could

but what everyone must remember it is your responsibilty to check the car fully when you pick it up. tehnically as soon as you leave the premises, the onous is off the garage as you have accepted the return condition of the vehicle. So next time check it.

Although i had the same with AMD, but they sent a courtesy car down to Kent and picked up my car and then repaired the dent. And i too only spotted it on my return home, but in that case it was a large screwdriver dent.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Ant FR said:
just read through this huge thread.

The legal bit made me laugh a lttle, but tis true good legal rep is expensive, although i have always been lucky as through work we get access to 2 of the most feared solicitors in the city, in fact one of the partners of It is my direct boss ( he's an Financial regs lawyer) he once sued a shop for £25 over a wrong description on a pair of jeans, just cos he could

but what everyone must remember it is your responsibilty to check the car fully when you pick it up. tehnically as soon as you leave the premises, the onous is off the garage as you have accepted the return condition of the vehicle. So next time check it.

Although i had the same with AMD, but they sent a courtesy car down to Kent and picked up my car and then repaired the dent. And i too only spotted it on my return home, but in that case it was a large screwdriver dent.

I know what your saying but i suppose i just thought that i had never had problems with them before and i have been going there for four years and got two cars from them!

They had ALL seen that the car was fine before it went into the workshop and all i asked them to do was sort the fog light out (they replaced a bulb) and pump my tyres up, it was only in the workshop for about 20 minutes

Im not excusing myself as i should have looked and i know that even them doing the smallest bit of work does not mean it cannot happen (clearly) but i suppose i just didnt think i would have to do that with them as i have never had problems before

I agree i should have checked it after but i think everyone can say they have driven away without doing so at some point, its easy to forget but i have learnt my lesson and it upsets me that i now have to be SO much more formal with them as it has never really been like that (well not all the time)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
CupraTgirl said:
i now have to be SO much more formal with them as it has never really been like that (well not all the time)

Maybe that's the way that it should be from day one? it pays for a supplier to know they're the supplier from time to time

Glad it's fixed (or in process) but I know you'll check it throughly in the future.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.