Thinking of purchasing a Seat

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys!

Currently driving a Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo 1.2 TSI. I've been looking to lease a hot hatch for a while. Had my mind set on a Hyundai i30N. However they are priced very steeply, especially compared to its competitors. I've had a quote on a Seat 2.0 TSI Cupra 300 LUX [EZ] 5DR DSG 4Drive. £1978 deposit, £329 per month (including maintenance). 8,000 miles per year (I walk to work) and for 24 months. Any advice about the car or are there any better deals available? Many thanks, James.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi guys!

Currently driving a Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo 1.2 TSI. I've been looking to lease a hot hatch for a while. Had my mind set on a Hyundai i30N. However they are priced very steeply, especially compared to its competitors. I've had a quote on a Seat 2.0 TSI Cupra 300 LUX [EZ] 5DR DSG 4Drive. £1978 deposit, £329 per month (including maintenance). 8,000 miles per year (I walk to work) and for 24 months. Any advice about the car or are there any better deals available? Many thanks, James.
Welcome to the forum

I've seen some good deals about but I'd wait till black Friday just in case... I've seen 8k miles, normal Cupra (no lux) and no maintenance for £235 a month with 1.2k upfront... How much is lux to you lol maintenance went up to £267 I think... That was on leasedeals if I remember correctly correctly

Nov 4, 2019
Welcome to the forum

I've seen some good deals about but I'd wait till black Friday just in case... I've seen 8k miles, normal Cupra (no lux) and no maintenance for £235 a month with 1.2k upfront... How much is lux to you lol maintenance went up to £267 I think... That was on leasedeals if I remember correctly correctly

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the response! Is that the 4drive option (estate)? Seems a fair bit quicker and sounds much nicer than the hatchback. Just trying to see if there are any Cupra R 4drive owners that can give me their honest opinion on the car.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for the response! Is that the 4drive option (estate)? Seems a fair bit quicker and sounds much nicer than the hatchback. Just trying to see if there are any Cupra R 4drive owners that can give me their honest opinion on the car.
Sorry I miss read your post that was indeed for the hatchback.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.