Third brake light fault.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Are all the LED's in it working? Mine was made up of 12 LEDs I think... and after more than half blow, it throws an error.

Feb 2, 2020
Strathclyde Scotland.
Yes all LEDs working,got a feeling its brake pressure switch.Fault light on dash was intermittent now its staying on.Has only happened since car not getting used as much due to the lockdown.

Feb 2, 2020
Strathclyde Scotland.
Problem solved.Bad connection to light,removed rubber grommit in tailgate and sprayed with electrical cleaner rather than remove the third brake light as it looks a pain.No more warning light on dash.
Problem solved.Bad connection to light,removed rubber grommit in tailgate and sprayed with electrical cleaner rather than remove the third brake light as it looks a pain.No more warning light on dash.
Had to bite the bullet and purchase a new third brake light from Seat main dealer,fault came back.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.