this is getting stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 29494
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29494

right i have read the rules in the sticky section

i still have NO idea why my advert was deleted......to get a PM to say "read the rules" does not give me a clue what i did wrong. and then to delete my thread asking for the reason with the same PM is beyond a joke!

all i want to know is what was wrong with my advert.....i said what it was, what price it was and how people could contact me?

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Where's my Thread???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your advert is in a QUEUE awaiting approval.

If your advert lacks any of the following:

1. A clearly marked price. (everything has a price)
2. Contact information. (This means an email or tel no. Private Messaging is not a recognised form of contact as not every user has PM access)
3. Is in breach of the rules in anyway (refresh yourself here - For Sale Rules)
4. Is deemed as 'not suitable' for SCN

IT WON'T BE APPROVED AND THEREFORE WILL BE DELETED!!

And because we all have full time jobs - the approval process may take a while (we will aim for sub 24hrs) - but we won't / can't / don't have time to tell you if we delete it

Cheers

Mark & SCN Admin

Also - posting threads asking why threads have been deleted is a breach of rules.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
starting pointless new threads when you have already started 1 asking why its been deleted wont get you many answers eith its more likely to annoy the hell out of mods or admin as it cleary states their decision is final and any problems should be directed to them via email or pm and not aired on SCN

Deleted member 29494

the PM did not give me advice to what i did wrong, also it was an automated message so i have no idea on people who are mods/admins

well at least i know the problem now thanks to being properly pointed out by certain people

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
right i have read the rules in the sticky section

i still have NO idea why my advert was deleted......to get a PM to say "read the rules" does not give me a clue what i did wrong. and then to delete my thread asking for the reason with the same PM is beyond a joke!

all i want to know is what was wrong with my advert.....i said what it was, what price it was and how people could contact me?

if it was the Grid racing game - you didnt include any contact at all by the looks of it :headhurt:

I bet it`s times like this you wish you went to school and learned to read. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.