This is the new Ibiza Cupra!

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I see they list the colours on the website with a simulator. There's a couple of dodgy looking colours there for my taste: Citrus and Limette. I can't see them being sought after secondhand. I think the Crono Yellow, Candy White and Magico Black will be popular, with the Lumina Orange being the extrovert's choice. Any other opinions?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
I really hope this does end up being the FR. If there was a spoiler on that rear end similar to the Mk4 Cupra, it'd look 20x better IMO.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Pictures of it on the stand

main.php

main.php

main.php

Last edited:
cloth seats!!! :love::love::love: thank you Seat!

really like it in the yellow! with a few mods think it will look really good! can't wait to have a drive of it - Going to the MPH/Top GEar Live show at the end of the month, hope it will be there so can see it in the metal

will the flappy paddle gearbox be standard or can you put a regular manual in there?

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
im not sure on it!! i like parts of it, but not the overall look

i see its retained the 312mm brakes (by the looks of the photos anyway!) but reading through the SEAT site, it says its a 180bhp 1.4 twin charged engine....presumably same engine out of the turbo and supercharged golf gt

G!zmond0

overall:great body;hilarious rims;small brakes and crappy engine+AT

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
we'll see. I've got my name down for a test drive in the very least. You have to admit that, despite the questionable styling, you're not getting any less HP for your money, if your clever, you get much more for your petrol money. AND Darling doesn't steal so much of your hard earned beer money! It's not ridiculous, admittedly, and it's not a vast improvement, but it is angled towards today's uhhhh... society.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise