Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Thoughts on Ibiza FR Sport (DSG) please?

Discussion in 'SEAT brand general discussion' started by TrevorNoah, May 25, 2019.

1. TrevorNoah

TrevorNoah New Member

I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering a new one and would like to hear any positive or negative feedback particularly around the DSG gear box and how it handles.

Additionally, I've seen the beats audio system as an option on other Ibiza's but not on the fr sport, is it standard or does anyone know if it can be ordered?

The only options I've seen available are rear parking sensors, panoramic roof and a space saver wheel, anyone know of others I could take a look into?

Thanks!

2. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

Welcome to SCN, only had Biza Cupra's, but the DSG box was great on the two twinchargers I had so no bad feedback here. Now have a DSG Leon and don't think I would want a manual again.

3. Fr2013

Fr2013 Full Member

Check the Ibiza MK6 forum area on this site, I posted my thoughts in there a couple of weeks ago about my FR Sport DSG.

williamxb likes this.
  4. williamxb

williamxb Member

Don't think you can get the Beats speakers anymore, pretty sure they were just a MY18 thing.

FR Sport is rear sensors only, I can imagine you could get a dealer to fit front sensors for you but it won't be cheap. If you want tech like that look at Xcellence Lux - you get Adaptive Cruise and both front/rear sensors + reversing cam on top of some other bits.

Assuming you're in India as per your forum settings, I don't have a clue how Seat specs work over there but I can't imagine they're much different than in the UK.

5. Fozzy84

Fozzy84 Full Member

For the UK. they’ve just added Beats as an option for factory orders from this month!

williamxb likes this.
  6. TrevorNoah

TrevorNoah New Member

7. williamxb

williamxb Member

I was under the impression these were the only options too, however I've only had fairly brief convos with dealers about specific options.

Anyone got a proper list of options for FR Sport/Xcellece Lux, or is it just the couple mentioned before?