Thruxton BTCC 2008

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Hi you guys..... Will be taking the Bammer this year ...... Hopefully my Dad will be tagging along, & providing he brings his disabled badge, the Bammer will be Track side......

So along with my Seat Flags, if any one has some Cupranet banners..... Speak now, or at least Soooooooooon.... So I can use Womble II as Mobile Advertisement etc etc on track side....

jazzdevil

this is my 'local' too, so will definitely be along... hopefully camping Sat night, but not sure yet

i take it the SCN will be 'on the grassy knoll' as usual?

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Yep grassy Knoll above the complex is the favoured spot if the campers can get up there and bag it early. Look for the flagpole and hospitality units:flag:

On the Sunday we usually have a local convoy in from Barton Stacey services heading westbound on A303. Exact time TBA. Last year I went up and parked with the camping crew which has you pretty close to the back of the complex. If we can't get any infield parking (which is difficult if past years are anything to go by) then we can certainly try to achieve a group within the campsite area or up at top of public car park A near the entrance to camping area.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I think we will be travelling down "early" Saturday morning, leaving about 4am, Last year it was a complete nightmare with camping, we arrived about Lunchtime/early afternoon, and we struggled to get a decent pitch as the site was "full".

It was probably to do with the Jobsworths who were trying to cram everyone in and leave the green green grass for the cows.

So we aim to get there for breakfast, grab a decent spot and try to erect the Gazebos, Saturday in readiness for Sunday.

As always, if you see us, come over and say hello, we might smell but we dont bite.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just had news we should have some SEAT allocated parking for Thruxton. Doubtful it will be trackside given available space at this circuit, but group parking is always a bonus.

More details once we have them and available numbers.

Please don't email or PM me asking for passes because until i get confirmation i'm not starting a list. Keep your eyes peeled for the post in the BTCC section.