Thruxton Circuit BTCC Parking - Sun May 18th 2008

Dave TDI

Got my ticket today many thanks - fingers crossed for a plato win on sunday!

dunny0707

Hey there. Received pass today. Many thanks. Will be good to meet you all as i'm a newbie really and a family guy standard early LC. Be good to see Plato do well. Manage to get hold of Seat Sport VIP pass from work this weekend to.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Parking passes safely arrived. Classy work Z and souvenir quality lamination.

Remember if you haven't applied or received a pass yet and want to join us in the SCN parking I have passes to dole out Sunday 8.15 to 8.30am Barton Stacey Services A303 then we convoy in. The more the merrier. We don't bite..........................much.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just a reminder, for anyone thats about, that will we have the facilities for tea and coffee on the top of the hill.

Dont be shy, say Hi ( love that ryhme )

Its good to meet new faces, dont just hang about waiting to be asked come up and introduce yourself.

See you at the weekend.......

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Parking passes safely arrived. Classy work Z and souvenir quality lamination.

Remember if you haven't applied or received a pass yet and want to join us in the SCN parking I have passes to dole out Sunday 8.15 to 8.30am Barton Stacey Services A303 then we convoy in. The more the merrier. We don't bite..........................much.

You have SEAT Sport UK to thank for the lamination, i just supplied the mis-spelt artwork. :hide:

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
I had already made plans before I found out about it... :(

Will definitley try and make it another time!

Have fun!

With the guys that are going we will .....

As said by Empi5 - come and Say Hi .. I will be moving around up on the hill too, with my lot.. Just a tad over to the left from Tim & Empi I expect....

PS - Tim can you guys beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeep your horns as you go under the DLO pass, that way I can merge in without having to try and hang on the slip... - I'll catch up now.. Trust me Revo has given the Bammer a new found power band .... :whistle:;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just a last minute point i forgot about, :doh: I've had a busy week!!

Anyway everyone will need to get in the right queue at Thruxton (Labelled Parking) apparently.

I'm sure you'll work it though. :)

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Just a last minute point i forgot about, :doh: I've had a busy week!!

Anyway everyone will need to get in the right queue at Thruxton (Labelled Parking) apparently.

I'm sure you'll work it though. :)

Cheers Z.. having just come back from Thruxton, the lane that Mark is referring to is on the left, the right hand lane is for Joe Public - As you get closure you will see what the AA have done..

See you all there....

bjh1112

Pass

Thanks, got my pass. Being a bit stupid here but do we park in the main car park or do we get on the 'hill' inside like I've seen in the past.
See you Sunday

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Alright guys,

Know it's a long shot but are there any parking passes left? Only just found out from the missus that I've got the green-light to go to Thruxton tomorrow so I'll be buying a ticket on the gate, but I'm coming in from Basingstoke so can be at the Barton Stacey meetup around 8am if there are any left - if not I'll park with the ordinary lot and try and find the SCN stand :)

Cheers!

Kevin

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Alright guys,

Know it's a long shot but are there any parking passes left? Only just found out from the missus that I've got the green-light to go to Thruxton tomorrow so I'll be buying a ticket on the gate, but I'm coming in from Basingstoke so can be at the Barton Stacey meetup around 8am if there are any left - if not I'll park with the ordinary lot and try and find the SCN stand :)

There should be I sent Tim about 10 passes.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members