Thruxton Meeting..

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Probably me unless the campers hold me hostage and make me drink alcohol on the Saturdya night ;) plus some of the usual suspects who aren't camping.

Barton Stacey Services (Shell Garage and Little Chef) is probably best for those coming from North and East.

sops

Hi Tim, I will be driving down on Sunday morning so meeting at Barton Stacey sounds like a plan.

Ordered my ticket yesterday and got my ticket this morning. On the BARC site it said order by 1st October to get delivered, hence I ordered early. Just checked on the site again and it now looks like they are not sending out any tickets and they will have to be picked up on the day.

http://www.barc.net/

Nick.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
8.15 am rendezvous at Barton Stacey Services (westbound on A303) park up in Little Chef car park. Dept by 8.25am for Stu B to join at next slip rd. please confirm if you intedn to meet us there.

Shall we go for main public parking or round the back way and blag into car Park A? Any word from your contacts Stu?

nugget

Lurking in the background
Afraid I'll have to give this one a miss. Darsh has had to have an op and will be in hospital until this weekend. Will have to watch it on the telly.
Nick/Tim, have a good one and make sure you do plenty of flag waving on my behalf. See you next season.

Jon

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Sorry to hear that Jon. Best wishes to Darsh. We'll certainly have the flags out!

Likewise Stu sorry you can't make it. See you next season and good luck with the Darth Womble..... may the force be with you....you'll need it ;)

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
So far:-

1) Timthebrief
2) Sops
3) Icecavern
4) Driveforward ?
5) j.a. Kelly

Many of the usual suspects will already be in on the campsite; see the Saturday convoy thread!

ANY MORE for the mini convoy from Barton Stacey Services on A303.
meet 8.15am Sunday :wave:

Nomis

Myself and a mate are camping over Saturday night. Will keep an eye out for large amount of SEATs

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise