Thruxton parking

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Morning all,

I'll be there, but I've spoken to Nugget and he's crying off, something to do with a wife that ready to drop at any moment, some people just don't have the dedication! There's no Warren either, he's off celebrating surviving his first year of marriage.

nugget

Lurking in the background
Morning all,

I'll be there, but I've spoken to Nugget and he's crying off, something to do with a wife that ready to drop at any moment, some people just don't have the dedication! There's no Warren either, he's off celebrating surviving his first year of marriage.

:p sorry peeps, find out on Tuesday if mini-me's coming out via the sunroof so have hit the paranoid stage, plus got the in-laws down. Have fun. :D

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
met up with Empi 5 today got the flag pole so will be looking for pride of place :bleh: :clap:
come on guys anybody going down.
Looks like i'm the lone ranger

LOOKING GOOD

flag-1.jpg

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Nice to meet you all, sorry we shoot off but by the time the last race was on , and with its stop starting my head was pounding... So took a chance with Lee and grabed the gap in the line...

Tim..... you know you said be careful here a Clio could fly over the fence.... Well we had a very good view of the Porsche flying... staright out of the circuit.... :wtf: thankfully he was okay...:)

October anyone ????? Pictures to follow, if they are any good...

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
Lee, I thought you said your photos couldn't be posted directly into SCN threads, looks ok to me :bleh:

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.