Thruxton pics online

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Thanks guys. I took about 450-500 shots in total so not had time to go through them all ( should have shot in jpeg instead of raw lol ) but from a quick scan these look to be the best ones.

I have to say even though I cropped it this one is up in my favorites

_DSC3892.jpg

And the one of JP bouncing off the inside curbs :thumbup:

_DSC4163.jpg

Blondini

Great photo's what camera were you using?

I think I was stood virtually where you were taking the photo's !!

Nick

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
They were taken with a Nikon D2x with a Sigma 300mm f2.8 lens. Some were with a 1.4x teleconvertor too. I've put a deposit down on a Nikon D3 so just waiting for them to ship and can't wait. :thumbup:

I always stand at seagrave as you get to see all three corners from there.

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
The D3 is the closest I've ever been to wanting to mate with a camera.

Up to 11fps, HDMI output, magnesium body, twin card slots and Giugiaro styling is actually slightly erotic. :drool:

I'm extremely jealous. :)

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Well in all honesty the D2x is most of that anyway.

HDMI output - Not sure I know anyone that will ever use that, it's more a gimmick. The 11fps is only in crop mode, its 9fps in normal 12MP mode ( although fast enough for me )
Twin card slots will be needed as I'll have to shoot raw+jpg until Aperture can decode the new raw format.
But it's the better ISO performance I'm after, especially as I'm going into wedding photography too.

I'm number 8 on the list at the shop I've got my order in with, so I hope they get more than 8 on the first shipment ( fingers crossed )

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise