15. Jones
16. Bell
17. Smith M

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Much as expected really, i think they'll struggle on outright pace, but we'll see what Qualifying reveals.

If they dont have the speed, they still need to consolodate their lead in the championship, so score as many points as possible, no mistakes, and no offs hopefully. :)

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
ZBOYD said:
Much as expected really, i think they'll struggle on outright pace, but we'll see what Qualifying reveals.

If they dont have the speed, they still need to consolodate their lead in the championship, so score as many points as possible, no mistakes, and no offs hopefully. :)
I think if the Seats can keep in front of Giovanardi & Chilton, that's a result. The Integras are of no concern in the overall scheme of things. Chilton will probably blow it around there anyway.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer, even if the Vauxhalls have a good round or two at Thruxton, it won't hurt too badly, if SEAT still score consistantly.

Obviously different matter for Plato's championship ambitions, but the manufacturers championship is ultimately what is the important factor. :)

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Qualifying:

1. Shedden
2. Turkington
3. Chilton
4. Neal
5. Plato
6. Turner
7. Smith G
8. Collard
9. Giovanardi
10. Jordan
11. Pinkney
12. Kaye
13. Leggate
14. Proctor
15. Hughes
16. Jones
17. Bell
18. Smith M

Not too bad, Chilton the main threat there, I think

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer i agree, Collard's engine blew up, bit singed :p A bit of work for the WSR boys tonight.

Overall a good result, can't grumble, only 3 tenths down on pole, so its got the pace to stay with them hopefully. We'll see tomorrow. :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just got a text from Scott Dennis, overall fairly happy with the qualifying result, they are struggling for top speed, as they feared, but all said an done, i think they are pleased to be in the top 6. Gives them a good basis to race from.

They will be racing hard tomorrow :)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
if it's a good thing, the SEAT's seemed to struggle a lot less, every corner was the same, rather than the Vx's which were all over the place.

The interesting thing was that the honda's went out towing each other round (slipstreaming)

maybe the unaerodynamic leon's could have worked together?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
air.jpg

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Great picture Mark. Sounds like you had a fun day. Really looking forward to tomorrow and will bring emergency sun cream.

If you've got the SCN banners in the boot we could set them up on our tent and create a presence at the complex even without our cars. :idea:

Small convoy aiming to park up by 9.30 so we'll see you somwhere.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.