THS mani

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
hmmm people on the last thread didnt seem to have much problems, was thinking of the JBS one but to much for me.

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
How many cheap manifold can you afford to buy?

true say. im going to wait a little tilli get 1, so i might just end up spending the extra 200 quid for a JBS one. they have single ports dont they + they luk so cool especially white

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
i know they are cheap, but surely they have to last for some degree of time, otherwise they wouldnt be for sale right. what actually makes them crack? what sort of BHP would these manifolds max out at? im running 250 at the moment so would you agree that this manifold would be suitable and free up the engine enough.

Jul 4, 2007
bristol
Could find out the hard way I would listen to everyones replys and go for jbs mani when it comes down to this mod I know what i'm going to buy.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
i know they are cheap, but surely they have to last for some degree of time, otherwise they wouldnt be for sale right. what actually makes them crack? what sort of BHP would these manifolds max out at? im running 250 at the moment so would you agree that this manifold would be suitable and free up the engine enough.

why do they crack??
heat, **** material used to cast from...

on a so called hi-flow manifold on my test car on k03s I have seen zero power gains over stock manifold so far.

if you have k03s you dont have a real 250bhp most likely

if you are fitting it yourself, enjoy fitting them again and again and again

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
why do they crack??
heat, **** material used to cast from...

on a so called hi-flow manifold on my test car on k03s I have seen zero power gains over stock manifold so far.

if you have k03s you dont have a real 250bhp most likely

if you are fitting it yourself, enjoy fitting them again and again and again

i have a Gt2560 at the moment so i think i need a mani, thats^ the kind of thing i wanted to hear, what the mani is like in action, thanks for shareing i think i will get a JBS one. if your going to do it why not wait and do it right i guess.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.