tickets

chris h

Hi, not sure if this is the right place but does anyone know where the best place to get tickets for the 2006 SCC is and when they might be available? Also, am I right in thinking that it is run as part of the BTCC dates? Sorry if these seem stoopid questions.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Yes the SCC is a support series for the BTCC so see the threads related to Touring cars for details. The individual circuits sell the tickets on their websites usually £20 per adult for a basic raceday ticket. (kids usually free)

Closer to the start of the season and on a round by round basis, m0rk and the team, will hopefully (as in previous years) acquire infield or privileged parking for SCN members. You still have to buy your admission ticket but we get to meet, park up and provide collective support to Seat Sport and all the SCC guys and gals. Watch the forums carfeully for more news ans see you there. :wave:

chris h

Thanks that is great.

Am really looking forwards to going. Think that I will be going to the brands round in April. Is motorsportvision the official ticket site?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
chris h said:
Thanks that is great.

Am really looking forwards to going. Think that I will be going to the brands round in April. Is motorsportvision the official ticket site?

Yes. You can buy online or over the phone. But I don't think they have gone up for sale yet.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise