Time for a Mk3

Ant

Jan 19, 2014
North Somerset
Cardiff

I was speaking to dealers in Stockport, Watford and Bury St Edmonds as well soI was prepared to travel for the right deal.

Holders in Congresbury have alway been a disappointment to me over the ten years I've used them so I'll use Blade for services etc

Not surprised with Holders to be honest - I did a test drive there initially, but they put me off by trying to convince me that all TSIs are twincharged (even though my part-ex was a distinctly un-supercharged Golf 1.4TSI), not being able to remember what was included in the Tech pack, hardly budging on the prices, and not having an FR demonstrator.

I went to Capitol SEAT in Newport in the end - surprisingly good service. Ended up paying £209/mth on 0% HP instead of £230-ish at the 4.9% PCP Holders quoted and with a few more options thrown in. When it went back for warranty work over a weekend they gave me a 4x4 Skoda Superb estate as a courtesy car, and brimmed the tank in mine to compensate for paying the bridge toll to get there. The salesmen are actually enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the cars too, unlike Holders. Definitely going back there.