1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Tiny Leon!

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3' started by Peller, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Peller

Peller Active Member

Forgot to mention that I had to google Fake Taxi in the middle of a restaurant!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

bgb, Maypack, Alorjosh and 1 other person like this.
  2. LR231998

LR231998 Active Member

That looks horrendous.

Peller likes this.
  3. Yern

Yern Active Member

Hopefully nobody saw the screen!! :blink: The guy that started it drives a Ferrari :coolthumb...just 'happened' to see a program on the tv :cheeky:.

Peller likes this.
  4. Peller

Peller Active Member

I do like his home made mudflaps, they'll definitely stop any chips! I was a bit concerned at his choice of wheels though, they looked tiny! I don't think they're safe haha

5. LR231998

LR231998 Active Member

I think the whole combination looks absolutely terrible... wheels, mudflaps are the worst bit for me... the front looks terrible and you can just imagine that thing come right up your arse thinking it’s fast with all of its halford bits stuck on to it.... but that’s just my opinion. They pride their car clearly as they’ve parked like that and as we all know that’s what matters. Just glad they haven’t done that to an Astra VXR or worse still a Leon Cupra

Peller likes this.
  6. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

Three Door hence the knobhead parking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peller likes this.
  7. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

People who park like that just attract a different type of idiot who will either key score it, or knock their trolley into it, and it is more likely to be damaged than if they had parked in a more considerate way in the first place.

LouG, Legojon, LR231998 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Seriously?

Seriously? Active Member

Park like that in a public carpark round these here parts and you'll come back to a £60 ticket on the windscreen - or an even more amusing hand-written notice.

9. Seastormer

I have a 3 door, and it is always parked correctly, it is idiots parking next to me who have no respect that worry me, whether 3 or 5 door both can do damage.

Peller likes this.
  10. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

Alas a lot of people are not like yourself and have no respect for other people’s vehicles.

My comment was only directed at the person who parked the car in the picture. Not all 3 door car owners.

11. Peller

Peller Active Member

Anyone interested in a group buy? I'm sure we all could save a quid! [​IMG]

phate101101 likes this.
  12. Legojon

Legojon I only wanted a remap

From watching my car in the car park from the restaurant the other day I've come to a realisation. If I give the car next to me a massive amount of space, they assume they have a massive amount of space and just throw their door open. If they've misjudged it'll do more damage as it's moving faster. Whereas when I give them a "normal" amount of space, they are more careful getting out and even if they aren't, there's less swing on it.

Conclusion, I can't win.

phate101101 and LouG like this.
  13. LouG

LouG Active Member

There's an interesting phenomenon in my town. You can drive into an empty carpark, I usually park outside of the too fat to walk far zone. Yet some twat will drive in and park right next to mine. Do they think their POS car needs company or it'll sulk and not start?

PS. The worst car bashers are people too huge to get in or out without bashing their door with their arse and hitting the car beside them. And mothers of kids in car seats = same result.

phate101101 likes this.
  14. LR231998

LR231998 Active Member

I park on an end space at the complete opposite end of the car park... even if it’s pissing down. And as above some POS car always parks next to me. But I find religiously doing this does limit dings I get.... Misses is never too impressed lol

15. zeffania

zeffania Active Member

I never understood why my Dad parked so far away when we went shopping when I was a youngster. I fully understand now :D

LouG, LR231998, SRGTD and 1 other person like this.
  16. SRGTD

SRGTD Active Member

I hate supermarket and public car parks because of the lack of consideration of many of the other users when they park. The weekly supermarket run is timed to coincide with the supermarket opening time, so the car park is pretty much empty and I can pick the ‘safe’ spaces to park.

I also live near enough to the main city in my county to be able to use the bus on the infrequent occasions I need to go into the city, so avoiding the pretty steep car park prices and door dingers.

LR231998 and Legojon like this.
  17. Seastormer

My missus used to moan when we went anywhere with the grand kids, as I refused to park in the nearest car park to where ever we were going, I always found a quiet residential street so no one could park next to me as I was kerbside. To get round the moaning I now drop them off right at the location, and then park somewhere else then join them at the nearest park, cafe or whatever and only I have to walk the extra bit. Everybody is happy and my car is sitting pretty with no dings.

LR231998 and theoldboy like this.
  18. LouG

LouG Active Member

The wisdom of the aged. Funny how youngsters don't have it.

theoldboy likes this.
  19. martin j.

martin j. Active Member

I often use the town centre supermarket car park, it has a curved entrance road and hence the spaces on the bend are bigger than the rest, if I can get the end one even better, the wife hates the 60m extra walk though, lazy bitch.

LR231998 and Seastormer like this.
  20. gof

gof Active Member

[​IMG]