tip fitted at last.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
At last its finished what a job that was it only took about um 2 1/2 hours and a but of swarein some blood and some fookin about under the car. :blink:
Ive done a suspention change on a 03 ibiza before and id take that anyday over the tip.
problems i had.

1.getting the original tip off the pipe that connects to the bottom near the turbo isnt flexible so had to undo other stuff round that to be able to have some room to play with it.

2.getting the new tip on as couldnt get it past the pipe next to the turbo there just isnt room its impossible so had to cut about 2cm off the end to get it past.

3.getting it on the turbo dont even ask but some screwdriver and finger clawing action got that sorted out. plus the part time employment of my dad.:whistle:

4.only having one axel stand because the other was somwhere hiding and didnt want to be found.

5.lots of stupid clips to undo or break and replace with jubilie clips.

6.putting all the tools back again i hate tidying up.:(

the end result was it worth it well in a word..........yes. :funk:

Davem

Aug 7, 2008
Birmingham
plan on ordering one soon.. going to fit it myself.. sounds like i got alot of fun to come lol. Wish i had just whacked it on credit card and bought one while everything was off when put ko3s on.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
plan on ordering one soon.. going to fit it myself.. sounds like i got alot of fun to come lol. Wish i had just whacked it on credit card and bought one while everything was off when put ko3s on.

and your going to be wishing that even more when you try and do it.:p

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
I found it a twat to fit, but when I started the car and rev'd it, I could tell it was worth it.

isnt it just?? it was worth every second of it!! i just love the spool noise, almost got hypothermia from having the window down lol!

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
i did have a browse mate on a few threads and know what there like,just can't wait to buy one! think my next mod is my front pads,so maybe after bought them (ds2500) i will be buying a Forge Tip :p

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
TIP is a wicked mod for the money, great spool up sound and i got a slightly louder dum aswell, nothing compared to the difference when i changed my Ram Air Filter to the Jetex open cone... sounds brill...too much windows down action in this weather though... heaters working over-time!

Glad your happy with it:D

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
lol, this probably sounds uber gay :redface:

trust me when you do get one youll be pm'ing me saying your so right :)

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
no worries fella's was a interesting conversation if not a little :gay: :p should have some pix up next week coz working flat out at the moment. :blink:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.