Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Toledo 5P 2.0TDI 140BHP

Discussion in 'Listers SEAT - Parts Sponsor' started by CJRamze, Aug 10, 2017.

1. CJRamze

CJRamze Proud Seat Owner

Hello!
    I'm looking to get some prices off you for some parts to replace my Toledo's knackered intercooler system.

I blew my turbo a few months back, I was told that it was fixed when the turbo was replaced and that the turbo must be faulty. It isn't I've taken it to another garage (That I trust aswell) and they informed me that the Turbo intake pipe is split and both lower intercooler pipes are ruined.

Possible intercooler replacement as well so whilst I'm here I might as well.

Its a 2005 Seat Toledo 5P 2.0 TDI 140bhp.
    Could I have a price for a new turbo intake pipe, all intercooler piping and an intercooler please.
    Also does the toledo use side mounted intercoolers or a front mounted?

2. CJRamze

CJRamze Proud Seat Owner

Sorry to waste your time.
    I ended up ebaying a bunch of pipes, If I could have a price for an Intercooler though just incase I need that.

Many Thanks.

3. mjr901

mjr901 Mike

Hi,

Can you pm me your registration please and i'll have a look at this for you :)

Cheers

Mike