Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

TOLEDO IV Recalls

Discussion in 'MK4 Toledo' started by camelspyyder, Mar 12, 2015.

1. camelspyyder

camelspyyder 2 SEAT-er

In the last 3 months UK Skoda Rapid owners have had recalls for improved Power Steering Software and for a Replacement Accelerator Pedal

Neither recall has been notified to me by SEAT UK.:confused:

I checked today with my seller Penatgon and what do you know - there are 2 outstanding recall notices for my car - a 2014 1.2SE Nav.

AFAIK the steering one is minor, but the accelerator is a safety issue - as in - it jams on!

Check with your SEAT dealer - they only need your registration to run through the service computer.

#1 camelspyyder, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Joe_3490

Joe_3490 Active Member

I took my car in for a service on in Feb and was informed about the Power steering update but I will contact them regarding the accelerator pedal. Thanks for the post

#2 Joe_3490, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  3. mobil one

mobil one Active Member

thank you for that information, camelspyder. mine is going for its first service shortly, and will bring it to their attention

4. Joe_3490

Joe_3490 Active Member

I phoned Seat after work last night and they informed me there is nothing outstanding on my car, I had the PS upgrade done last month but they knew nothing about the Accelerator pedal.

5. camelspyyder

camelspyyder 2 SEAT-er

It's good that yours isn't affected.
    I believe both changes depend on the manufacture date of the vehicle.

6. mobil one

mobil one Active Member

I booked my may 2014 Toledo in for its first service for 2weeks time, inquired about updates, but had to prompt the service receptionist, he confirmed I did have to have the power steering software updated, and, the accelerator pedal checked and possibly replaced

7. sparks03

sparks03 Active Member

Thanks for making me aware of this matey- had no idea there was a recall of any sorts let alone on the Toledo. I've noticed something not quite right in the steering on my 14 1.2tsi. Will be making contact as i've received no notification.